Carry out daring space missions with the Space Shuttle Explorer, featuring an authentic white, black and gray color scheme, large engines, opening payload bay with robotic arm, satellite with foldout wings and a minifigure cockpit with tinted canopy. This 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model rebuilds into a Moon Station or a Space Rover for further outer‑space adventures. Also includes a minifigure.
- Build a Space Shuttle with an opening payload bay, a robotic arm, a satellite with fold-out wings, and a minifigure cockpit!
- 3-in-1 model: Rebuild it into a Moon Station with a detailed interior or a Space Rover with a drilling arm
- Includes an astronaut minifigure with a buildable space exploration pack
- LEGO Creator building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Space Shuttle Explorer is over 3” high, 10” long, and 7” wide. Moon Station is over 2” high, 7” wide, and 4” deep. Space Rover is over 2” high, 5” long, and 3” wide
- 285 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 12 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 16th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ready For Lift-Off!NateJ | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPurchased this at my local Lego Store and was very excited when I started building it. The build wasn't too difficult and some interesting techniques were used. Playability is ok but I prefer it to be displayed. I like the classic feel of this and how well everything fits together. Very nice!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Space Shuttle Explorer
- March 4th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice setIrelach1984 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This is a nice set only made the space ship would of liked the extendable arm to be attached when folded away but apart from that it’s a really nice setPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Space Shuttle Explorer
- July 7th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice setXxEpixDarxX | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDear Lego, I really enjoyed this space shuttle set as there are many cool and awesome features. As soon as I saw this particular set, I immediately thought of a mission for the Minifigure. That's how fun it is. I started by making a the (very easy) shuttle. It was cool as the Minifigure gets a place to sit. The satellite in the shuttle as it as it's own docking area. Probably add in an additional cargo storage area to make it look real. The rover is ok as the only main feature that I liked was the door. Now the part I don't like. The space base. It was cute but maybe add in a mini rover to go with it. More improvemens: -A bed for the astronaut SEAL UP THAT WALL SO THE MINIFIGURE DOESN'T WASTE OXYGEN. - Extra chairs and tables That's it for me. Excluding the cons, it's a pretty cool set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Space Shuttle Explorer
- April 24th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Looks GreatFormerManiac | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a science buff and having grown up in the "Age" of the Space Shuttle, I knew I was going to buy this as soon as I saw it on the shelf! I've only built the shuttle, but but there was nothing especially difficult about the build, I think it took me about 2 hrs, but I wasn't really paying attention to the time. I won't be playing with it, but it seems sturdy and should hold up well in younger hands. My only complaint is I wish it had landing gear, or some sort of display stand.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Space Shuttle Explorer