Give young kids an exciting introduction to the LEGO® Star Wars™ universe with this Snowspeeder (75268) starship toy building set for ages 4 and up. The Snowspeeder, Echo Base defense station and speeder bike are all easy to build and have cool weapons, including a disc shooter, for battle play. There are also 2 minifigures – Star Wars Rebel pilot hero Wedge Antilles and a Snowtrooper – to inspire role-play adventures. Try Instructions PLUS! Instructions PLUS offer a digital, interactive guide to building these construction models. Available in the free LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets, they have zoom and rotate viewing tools to help kids create the LEGO brick versions. Welcome to 4+! LEGO Star Wars 4+ children’s building toys introduce preschool kids to the Star Wars universe and its heroes and villains. With Starter Brick bases to help them learn to build, even first-time builders can experience the pride of constructing buildings, vehicles and more, all on their own.
- With a simple-to-build Snowspeeder, speeder bike and Echo Base defense station, this children’s building toy (75268) is a fun and safe way to introduce little Rebels aged 4 and up to LEGO® Star Wars™ action.
- The Snowspeeder has a Starter Brick chassis to help children learn to build, and they can create their own role-play stories with 2 minifigures – Star Wars™ Rebel pilot hero Wedge Antilles and a Snowtrooper with weapons.
- To inspire extra play possibilities, the defense station has a‘laser’ disc shooter for Wedge Antilles, and kids can use the building bricks to build creatively with other LEGO® Star Wars™ sets.
- With 3 construction models that are easy to rebuild after battles, this 91-piece LEGO® Star Wars™ starter set makes a top birthday present, Christmas gift or special surprise for preschoolers and kids aged 4 and up.
- The Snowspeeder starship building toy measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide, so it easily fits into a bag with the other Star Wars™ builds and minifigures to keep kids entertained on the go.
- No batteries required! This preschool-learning buildable toy is powered by children’s imaginations, so they can develop their creative skills while making up unlimited adventures and having lots of fun.
- Give preschool kids an awesome, digitally interactive building activity with Instructions PLUS, featuring intuitive modes like zoom and rotate to help them build this LEGO® Star Wars™ starship construction toy playset.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ 4+ buildable toys introduce younger children to the Star Wars saga, heroes and villains, and help them to understand the purpose of building steps while boosting their confidence.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, thus ensuring that they connect perfectly and pull apart easily every time – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way you can imagine, ensuring that this Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back building toy for kids meets the highest safety standards in the galaxy!
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars
- in 4 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Finally I have a Wedge Antilles minifigBoxcarWilly | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love Wedge. This kit has Wedge. A Snowtrooper is fine too. The UCS Assault on Hoth set also had him and I seriously considered buying it for some of the neat additional elements (Wes Janson, Toryn Farr, a tauntaun, the wampa, etc.) but eventually talked myself out of it because the design was a bit lackluster for a UCS set (three discs on the shield generator?). Then along came this nice little reasonably priced playset. Thanks LEGO, I finally have my Star Wars hero.Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Snowspeeder™
1 of 1