Speed over the icy planet of Hoth with the agile LEGO® Star Wars™ Snowspeeder™ microfighter. This miniature version of the Rebellion’s super agile attack craft is perfect for mini battles and includes great details, like 2 flick missiles and even a mini cockpit for the Snowspeeder Pilot to sit in. Power up and let’s get ready to take down some AT-ATs! Includes a Snowspeeder Pilot with a blaster.
- Includes a Snowspeeder Pilot minifigure with a blaster pistol
- Features realistic detailing, 2 flick missiles and a mini cockpit for the Snowspeeder Pilot minifigure to sit in
- Fire the flick missiles!
- Amazing miniature version of the Snowspeeder featured in the Star Wars movies!
- Track down and intercept the 75075 LEGO® Star Wars AT-AT™
- As seen in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide
- February 14th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A nicely executed piecesepv |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter and I just finished watching Empires Strikes Back when we saw this... she wanted to do a Hoth recreation. I have one complaint about missing parts but Lego's support is beyond awesome!!! they got the parts for me.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Snowspeeder™
- January 23rd, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Love these little setssnashbar |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI have really enjoyed most of these MicroFighters sets, and this is another good one. My 6 year old son has all but one of the first series and this is his 4th from the second series. If nothing else, getting minifigs and some neat pieces for $10 is a nice value. These sets are great for younger kids as they can typically build them with little to no help and if they do make a mistake it doesn't require 30 minutes to take it apart to fix it. the minifig isn't really "exclusive" just a different helmet than the others, but nice none the less. Not a big fan of the droid sets, but for the most part I like these micro sets for younger kids.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Snowspeeder™
- February 1st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0snowspeederI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfanother great little star wars microfighter! (I also have the millennium falcon in this range, which is my favourite so far) easy to build. suggest you build in good light, on a large flat surface so you can spread out the parts and see what you are doing. quite an accurate replica, given its size. the supplied rebel pilot is not to scale, giving the whole thing a cartoony feel. many small parts give a lot of fine detail, and make it a good replica. for size, compare the size of the studs on the upper surfaces of the bricks, with standard lego parts. the figure is not meant to be luke skywalker, but one of his rebel pilot allies. so you get a blaster pistol, not a light sabre! I had fun building this, and it is a pleasure to pick up and admire. overall, fun, well detailed, and great value for money.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Snowspeeder™
- February 3rd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0great details for a Tiny setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Snowspeeder CHIBI style is an amazing addition for any Star Wars FanPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Snowspeeder™