Snowspeeder™ – 20th Anniversary EditionSnowspeeder™ – 20th Anniversary Edition3.875516.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of $99 or more*
Mark a true milestone in LEGO® Star Wars™ sets with this 75259 Snowspeeder – 20th Anniversary Edition. This special-edition set is an updated version of the original 7130 Snowspeeder model released in 1999 and features an opening cockpit with space for the Luke Skywalker and Dak Ralter minifigures in pilot suits, laser cannons, a spring-loaded shooter under each wing, plus a stud shooter and harpoon with string at the rear. This commemorative LEGO Star Wars building toy also includes an elevating and rotating gun tower with stud shooter for epic Battle of Hoth action from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, plus a bonus Lando Calrissian minifigure from 2003 on a 20th anniversary display stand.
- Includes 4 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: Luke Skywalker and Dak Ralter in their pilot outfits, a Rebel Trooper and a bonus anniversary Lando Calrissian on a detachable display stand.
- Features a Snowspeeder building toy with opening 2-minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters, a stud shooter and harpoon with string at the rear, plus an elevating and rotating gun tower with stud shooter.
- Weapons include Lando Calrissian's original blaster, Luke's blaster pistol and blue Lightsaber, and the Rebel Trooper’s blaster.
- Also includes a pair of electrobinoculars.
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toy is a reinterpretation of the 7130 Snowspeeder vehicle from 1999 and makes a great LEGO Star Wars gift for builders of any age.
- Lando Calrissian minifigure is a reproduction of the original minifigure from 2003 and includes a 20th anniversary logo.
- Connect the LEGO® Star Wars™ 20th anniversary minifigure display stands for the perfect collector's item.
- Play out unforgettable Battle of Hoth scenes from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back and other scenes from the Star Wars™ saga for creative play.
- Snowspeeder model measures over 1” (5cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Gun Tower measures over 3” (8cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!!MacGyver | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This set is fun, but nearly identical to an earlier version, except for the gun emplacement and anniversary figure. I think they should have included Pilot Luke as the anniversary figure instead. I'm unsure why Lando was placed with a snowspeeder instead of with Boba Fett's Slave I. It's slightly overcosted in my opinion. I think $30-35 would have been more appropriate. Overall, great set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Snowspeeder™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- in 7 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Revisited, but still awesome.mailman2181 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNext to the Millenium Falcon, this is one of my favorite ships from the Star Wars Trilogy. The snowspeeder is absolutely iconic, and has a place in LEGO history. Is this a remake of a 20 year old classic? Yes. That's the idea. Have there been other ideations of the snowspeeder? Yes, and rightly so. Just as there have been many variants of the venerable X-wing fighter. For starters, the build is again pretty straightforward. Nothing complicated, or altogether delicate. It holds together really well, so feel free to swoosh around the room all you want. The design of the cockpit canopy is great, allowing plenty of room to get Luke and Dak in their seats. Adding to the playability factor is the little cannon on the back, and the spring-loaded shooters. An added benefit is the throwback Lando Calrissian figure. I couldn't wait to get this set when I saw it announced. It's a bit high on the price point, but still worth it. LEGO hit the mark on this one, in my opinion.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Snowspeeder™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- in about 1 monthAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good to see the snowspeeder again...plus LandoTrdat | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been following Lego Star Wars for 20 years now, but just started collecting 10 years ago. I own the "Battle for Hoth" set (#75014), which was released back in 2013. The set came with a great snowspeeder, and one of the primary reasons I bought the set. Then, Lego released a snowspeeder on its own a year later, and then another in the big UCS Hoth set that they had, which was expensive--which is why I never got it. One of the reasons I like lego designs is that they keep improving them. This is the best snowspeeder yet--not by a large margin, but still a little better. The side guns look a bit better (more white parts added--not so much grey), as does the decal embellishments. The build is sturdy as always. The real bonus here is the special Lando Calrissian minifigure. I was always sorry that I missed the 2003 Lego Cloud City. Here is a chance to get the Lando figure from that set. The 20th anniversary stand is a nice addition, and great for display. And about that cannon. The original Snowspeeder set from 1999 featured one, but it was rather plain. this one is very detailed and looks great. The cannon gives a little bit of the Hoth environment in which to display the snowspeeder--a real plus, and again, better than the previous snowspeeder set from 2014, which did not feature any extras. You also get some great figures--and not just a single Imperial Snowtrooper (as in 2014). Here you get a rebel snowtrooper instead. This makes more sense as this is a "good guys" set. If you need an Imperial Snowtrooper (and of course you do), there is the new Hoth Action Battle Generator Attack set (#75239). Yes, $39.00 is getting up there in price. But, for what you get with this set in terms of figures and extras, I think it is well worth it. And the box is a great design, too--the classic silver Star Wars border and Lego Anniversary logo. In fact, I would say if you can get just one set in the Anniversary line--get this one as it features 2 important star Wars character (Luke and Lando), one of the most iconic ships in the Star Wars line, and the fact that it is a set from The Empire Strikes back.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Snowspeeder™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- in 2 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0IconicStvincent | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI very much enjoyed this set, and its celebration of 20 years of lego star wars. Overall the build was fun and having the collectible Lando is definitely a plus. I do feel it was a little steep in price but that may also be due to the fact that its a 20th anniversary set. Overall tho, I would recommend this set to anyone who has enjoyed lego star wars over the years and would like to re experience the joy that it brought them.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Snowspeeder™ – 20th Anniversary Edition