Zoom into battle against Flintlocke's Sky Shark with Lloyd using the convertible drone/jetpack. The Sky Shark jet features a dynamite-dropping function, fold-out blades, 6 detachable guns and a hidden sword, plus lots of pirate details. Defeat the sky pirate and then free the ‘trapped Kai' element from the special Djinn blade. Includes 2 minifigures: Lloyd and Flintlocke.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Lloyd and Flintlocke.
- The Sky Shark features an opening cockpit with detailed dashboard stickers, a dropping function (to drop 2 dynamite or 2 rotten fish elements), 2 fold-out blades, plus a hidden pirate sword and 6 detachable guns.
- The Sky Shark also incorporates many pirate details including chains, anchors, 2 treasure chests, 2 barrels and 2 orange rotten fish and bone elements.
- A dual-function drone/jetpack with translucent flame elements is also includedwhich may be used on its own as a drone or attached to Lloyd as a jetpack.
- Weapons include a translucent red Djinn Blade with ‘trapped' Kai' element and Lloyd's golden weapon staff.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Sky Shark measures over 2” (6cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
- Drone/jetpack measures over 3” (9cm) high and 1” (5cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) deep.
- October 24th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect Value For moneyI would recommend this to a friend!I have wanted this Lego Ninjago skybound set for a while and it's value for money is great. Having 2 minifigures which only come in one other set (Misfortunes Keep) is great. Also, the build is something that you would normally see in a £25 set, not a £18 set. I would recommend this set to any ninjago fan.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sky Shark
- January 19th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It has teeth!I would recommend this to a friend!It's true, the sky shark has teeth (stickers). It's actually very sturdy with a sleek design. And you also get Lloyd my favorite ninja and flintlock (he's right under nadhakhan (forget how to spell his name) and for the function, I've found it works better when you put the rotten fish in with the dynamite. There's one more appeal, spare parts! It comes with plenty of spare parts. Jungleraiderrater.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sky Shark
- March 6th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Pretty Good SetI would recommend this to a friend!I just wanna say right off the bat, many of reviewers are saying they don't like that there are gaps in the cockpit. But I think it's MEANT to be like that because 1.It gives it a more pirate feel because its like the pirates built it themselves with scraps. 2.Lego doesn't just leave gaps for no reason, because obviously they could've fully closed it if they wanted to, it's just supposed to go with the overall look. Now, the only REAL complaint I have is that Lloyd doesn't have an armor piece, and his weapon kind of sucks. Other than that, this set is great.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sky Shark
- March 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An antique fighter jet and very cool lego setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is exactly what you get if you try to build a fighter plane from spare pirate ship parts. Let's start about minifigures. Lloyd itself is a classical ninja like others in a set, only in green. He comes with a gold chainsaw weapon and three shurikens (technically four, but one of those is used to built that chainsaw stick). What is definitely cool about him is his jetpack, notably the flame parts, which look really cool. Not that he must hold it at least in one hand via handles, no attachment to his back is provided. He also comes with 'Trapped Kai in a blade' weapon, a collectible from the sets of 6th generation of Ninjago. Flintlocke's minifigure is really cool and what you expected getting when crossing an early plane era pilot with a pirate. What I particularly like about him is his mustache. The plane itself is very well designed and fun to build. The core is build via SNOT (studs not on top) technique (the chests are attached this way to plane and they also partially connect the tail to it). Wings are attached to a core via Technic connectors and blocks with holes. What I like really much is the mechanism dropping the dynamites. It's a sliding mechanism, which opens treasure chests by pulling chains connected to it. The model also provides a lot ofpirate-themed pieces (a lot of antique pirate guns, 4 pirat ship windows, two treasure chests, 2 rotten fish etc.). Only two minor flaws (not important for me, but might be decisive for others) are an ampty space between fully closed cabin and its window, and 14 stickers that are provided. Otherwise the jet is very rigid due to SNOT technique and very fun to play with.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sky Shark