- Skull Basher
Stand guard at the gate to the Temple of Creation with the mighty Skull Basher! This fearsome warrior, created by Skull Grinder, is armed with 2 giant hook axes and is ready to use them to intercept anyone who tries to get in. Press the trigger on its back to activate the battle bash function and chop off invaders’ masks. LEGO® BIONICLE® heroes must not underestimate this brute’s awesome power!
- Features a Bull Skull Mask and mask pop-off trigger, shell with cool metallic-effect chest decoration, trigger-activated battle bash function, 2 hook axes, silver-colored bones, translucent rib cage and posable joints
- Press the trigger for battle bash mode!
- Chop off hero masks with the hook axes!
- Pop off the Bull Skull Mask!
- Durable design for intense action play
- Stands over 7” (20cm) tall
- Combine with 70791 Skull Warrior and 70792 Skull Slicer to create a multi-headed warrior using building instructions available online at LEGO.com/BIONICLE/bi
- July 18th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Skull Basher: Bash and HugI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Basher is Awesome!!!!! This villain is such a great build and character look over all. the fact they used a different system then the gear system is great. the Bashing function is great. and he can HUG with this system. the horns can knock off the skull bull mask easily. but the purple looks great. this guy is a great match for onua. onua's corrupted mask looks great, and works well. the basher is supposed to be a minotaur, even the Armour looks like fur toughs. The bone limbs look great for this theme. the chest plate design looks good. the Axes look huge and clash well with the bashing function. i was surprised by the build, and i think this looks really great, and is defintely #3 on my favorite listPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Skull Basher
- October 24th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Skull Grinders Ultimate Servant!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFrom a story perspective I LOVE this guy he's basically a huge savage brute that acts as Skull Grinders muscle. The Set itself is FANTASTIC. Everything about this set is great. First and foremost the color scheme is awesome it blends so well and the transparent purple rocks! The action feature for this guy is really unique and I like the ability to both perform a Swiping and Slashing motion with this figure whilst still allowing the figure to hold it's weapons up and stay that way. This is probably my favorite new bad guy and IMHO the best of the sets. Good job Lego Dev. team! And I highly recommend as a Must have to any Bionicle fansPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Skull Basher
- December 12th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0An awesome waveI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThis set is awesome, even though I like the old Bionicle more. When I first heard Bionicle was coming back, I was really excited. The new sets do not disappoint. However, the only problem with the new sets is the function that pops the masks off. Every time I play or touch my set ,his mask pops off. It is a cool function, but it makes the mask fall off way to easily. Other than that, I would recommend this to a friend.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Skull Basher
- January 10th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great FunI would recommend this to a friend!My grandson loves all the BIONICLES. He has the whole collection. They all have unique weapons, and you can pose and move their arms and legs. This makes them more desirable. He also loves taking them apart and creating his own unique Bionicle,great for expanding his imagination. He is looking forward to collecting the new Uniters set. MORE GREAT FUN. Thanks lego.Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Skull Basher