- Skull Basher
Stand guard at the gate to the Temple of Creation with the mighty Skull Basher! This fearsome warrior, created by Skull Grinder, is armed with 2 giant hook axes and is ready to use them to intercept anyone who tries to get in. Press the trigger on its back to activate the battle bash function and chop off invaders’ masks. LEGO® BIONICLE® heroes must not underestimate this brute’s awesome power!
- Features a Bull Skull Mask and mask pop-off trigger, shell with cool metallic-effect chest decoration, trigger-activated battle bash function, 2 hook axes, silver-colored bones, translucent rib cage and posable joints
- Press the trigger for battle bash mode!
- Chop off hero masks with the hook axes!
- Pop off the Bull Skull Mask!
- Durable design for intense action play
- Stands over 7” (20cm) tall
- Combine with 70791 Skull Warrior and 70792 Skull Slicer to create a multi-headed warrior using building instructions available online at LEGO.com/BIONICLE/bi
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- July 18th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Skull Basher: Bash and HugDuffer1010 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Basher is Awesome!!!!! This villain is such a great build and character look over all. the fact they used a different system then the gear system is great. the Bashing function is great. and he can HUG with this system. the horns can knock off the skull bull mask easily. but the purple looks great. this guy is a great match for onua. onua's corrupted mask looks great, and works well. the basher is supposed to be a minotaur, even the Armour looks like fur toughs. The bone limbs look great for this theme. the chest plate design looks good. the Axes look huge and clash well with the bashing function. i was surprised by the build, and i think this looks really great, and is defintely #3 on my favorite listPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Skull Basher
- May 15th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Terrific AdditionMachineWolf7 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Easily one of the neatest looking villains for the Bionicle 2015 collection, Skull Basher has a great assortment of pieces and a neat mechanic with it. Pros: 1. Great design and shape to the figure, giving a strong impression of power. Indeed, the skeletal appearance is well presented, between the limbs, mask and chest piece. 2. Incredibly neat mechanic for the arms, which works really well. A very unique build is used that one can really appreciate the thought that went into its creation. 3. A really neat infected Mask of Earth, which is a mix of translucent purple and gold. Makes for an excellent addition to ones Mask collection. 4. In general, a great assortment of pieces and an excellent color scheme. Neutral: 1. The shoulders (in the mechanic area) are not truly held in place and can swivel around, causing the arms to move forwards or backwards, much like the original G1 Toa or Rahkshi. Cons: 1. Even with the wide feet, the figure can topple over, mainly because it is top heavy, with a mix of its weapons, horns and mechanic. 2. Mask can be knocked off by flipping the character over too quickly because of the horns. Final Thoughts: A great model which I would recommend to any fan of Constraction figures. The design is neat, the mechanic is terrific, and the parts are all quite useful. My one final comment though is concerned with the story of the character: Exactly, what species is Skull Basher or any of the other Skeleton Warriors? They are all as large as Toa, suggesting they are not villagers or even Protectors. Just a question I hope the series will answer...Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 18 minsWas this helpful?55Skull Basher
- December 12th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0An awesome wavebiosam182 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThis set is awesome, even though I like the old Bionicle more. When I first heard Bionicle was coming back, I was really excited. The new sets do not disappoint. However, the only problem with the new sets is the function that pops the masks off. Every time I play or touch my set ,his mask pops off. It is a cool function, but it makes the mask fall off way to easily. Other than that, I would recommend this to a friend.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Skull Basher
- January 10th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Funmagiccharir | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!My grandson loves all the BIONICLES. He has the whole collection. They all have unique weapons, and you can pose and move their arms and legs. This makes them more desirable. He also loves taking them apart and creating his own unique Bionicle,great for expanding his imagination. He is looking forward to collecting the new Uniters set. MORE GREAT FUN. Thanks lego.Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Skull Basher