Spawn a notorious Minecraft™ mob with this easy-to-build BigFig Minecraft skeleton toy, featuring a removable helmet and a bow that fires arrows, plus a hopping magma cube! Position the skeleton’s limbs and place it on the display baseplate to bring spooky Minecraft magic to your home, office or anywhere you like! Combine it with the LEGO® Minecraft playsets 21149 Alex BigFig with Chicken and 21148 Steve BigFig with Parrot for more awesome play and display combinations.
- Buildable large-scale LEGO® Minecraft™ Skeleton action figure with posable joints, removable helmet and Minecraft bow that fires arrow elements. Also includes a buildable magma cube.
- Put on your iron helmet, grab your wooden bow, then take aim and fire!
- Each collectible LEGO® Minecraft™ BigFig character comes with a display baseplate.
- Combine this Minecraft™ skeleton toy with the LEGO® Minecraft 21149 Alex BigFig with Chicken and 21148 Steve BigFig with Parrot for awesome play and display combinations.
- This set includes over 142 pieces.
- Skeleton BigFig model stands over 5" (14cm) tall without the baseplate.
- Baseplate measures over 1” (4cm) square.
- May 27th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect representation of MinecraftJBrown |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a big fan of LEGO and a big fan of Minecraft. These bigfigs have found the perfect scale to represent Minecraft mobs. The skeleton features a firing bow, fully articulated arms, legs and head (just like the game) and even an extra level of articulation at the spine. The iron helmet is a nice added detail, which can easily be removed and added to the other bigfigs. There is also a small Magma Slime which can "hop" and split into 2 in the air, like a slinky, just as it does in the game. The bigfig features a red baseplate, but the skeleton can stand on it's own, and even stand with it's legs apart to suggest it is walking. I love the colours, shaping and details to capture the slender boney shape of the skeleton. Overall I love the set, I can imagine a child who loves Minecraft having a lot of fun with these as if they are Bionicle. I hope others buy so that more series come out, because I can see this style and scale being perfect for many Minecraft toys :) (Note: in my images I left off the arrow launcher for the bow, and moved it so the skeleton holds it on the inside of his arm)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Skeleton BigFig with Magma Cube