Open up a galaxy of adventures for youngsters with this super-sleek LEGO® brick model (75272) of the Sith TIE Fighter from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker! It has a minifigure cockpit so kids can pretend to be a First Order TIE fighter pilot firing the spring-loaded shooters. There's also a docking tower to recreate launch and landing… or to display this striking building toy. First Order vs. Resistance battles! A great gift idea for kids, this building kit also includes 3 minifigures – First Order TIE Pilot, Knight of Ren and Finn – with cool weapons to inspire children to role-play their own First Order vs. Resistance battles. And you can add 75273 Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter™ for yet more exciting play possibilities. Lots of love for LEGO Star Wars™ sets! The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe for more than two decades and LEGO Star Wars has become a hugely successful theme. Everyone loves it!
- Let kids fly First Order pilot missions with this buildable Sith TIE fighter model (75272) featuring a slick, new-for-January-2020 design, just like in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker!
- The TIE fighter features an opening minifigure cockpit and 2 spring-loaded missiles. There's also a docking tower for launch, landing and to display the construction model, plus 3 minifigures for role-play action.
- The First Order TIE Pilot, Knight of Ren and Finn minifigures have cool weapons, and this set combines brilliantly with Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter (75273) for epic First Order vs. Resistance battles.
- This 470-piece set with iconic Star Wars™ characters offers a fun and rewarding building challenge for boys and girls aged 9+, and makes a super gift for kids on birthdays, at Christmas or as a special treat.
- The Star Wars™ TIE fighter build measures over 8” (21cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide so it makes a striking construction model to display in any room when not being flown on First Order missions!
- No batteries are needed with this fun TIE fighter building toy playset – it’s constructed purely from LEGO® bricks and powered by kids’ creativity for unlimited Star Wars™ action adventures.
- Thinking of buying this Star Wars™ building toy for someone new to LEGO® sets? No problem. It comes with easy-to-follow, printed building instructions. Open the box and away they go!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ collectible construction toys are great for kids (and adult fans) to build and display, recreate favorite scenes from the saga and create unique stories with iconic Star Wars characters.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect, easy connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are heated, crushed, dropped, twisted and analyzed to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety standards here on earth (and in galaxies far, far away!).
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
50% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating3.4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.3out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.1out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating2.4out of 5 stars
- in 4 daysAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Simply Unacceptablethebarrslego98 | 45-54Purchased for: Son“Only the Best will Do.” I urge you. For your own sake to look at your history Lego and remember your mistakes leading up to 2004. Anyway, off the history teacher soap box. Though this set seems true to the design of the source material, it is laughably small in the middle. The middle is so insubstantial that it feels as if the wings will detach. It is uncomfortable to hold as the center of gravity is too far forward. Now for the main point. THE PRICE. The ONLY reason I bought this was because it was at a salvage store at HALF price and even then I hesitated. This is a new low Lego. Tell the Disney sharks to back off the stupid profit trough or hopefully people will turn their backs and show Disney with their wallets what they think of price gouging. DO NOT BUY THIS AT RETAIL PRICE people! DO NOT DO IT. Otherwise this will just continue to get worse. Remember your roots Lego group.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Sith TIE Fighter™
- in 14 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very unique setKianLooms | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really enjoyed building this set and it makes an excellent display peace and I love the colour scheme of the set The set is over priced but is worth it once it’s built so I would highly recommendPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 2 hrs 29 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sith TIE Fighter™
- in 20 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome TIE FighterSecretaryGutsyDuck | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Got this wonderful set a couple days ago. It's a very good representation of the Final Order TIE fighters used during the Battle of Exegol in The Rise of Skywalker. The red accents and triangular panels give the fighter an aggressive appearance which befits its Sith origins. Additional detail on the set is provided by a few printed pieces; to my great pleasure there are no stickers. The fighter is solidly built and would likely hold up under play by a child. That said, the completed set is a bit on the heavy side which makes it a bit difficult to "whoosh" around. I am particularly happy with the triggering mechanism for the wing-embedded spring shooters--it's is very clever design. The only thing I would knock this fighter for is that it's a very tight fit in the cockpit for the pilot. The stand for the fighter is a nice addition since the fighter cannot stably rest on its wings. The print on all three minifigures is exceptionally well done.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sith TIE Fighter™
- in 14 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Unique TIE FighterCuriousCuttlefish | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a very good representation of the TIE fighters used in the movie. The red accents and triangular panels give the fighter a formidable appearance befitting its Sith origin. Additional detail on the fighter is provided by printed pieces; I'm happy there are no stickers to apply. The fighter is solidly built and would likely hold up under play. That said, the completed set is a bit on the heavy side which makes it a bit difficult to "whoosh" around. The triggering mechanism for the wing-embedded spring shooters is a very clever design. The only thing I dislike about this fighter is that it's a tight fit in the cockpit for the pilot. The stand for the fighter is a nice addition since the fighter cannot easily rest on its wings. The print on all three minifigures is exceptionally well done.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sith TIE Fighter™