Open up a galaxy of adventures for youngsters with this super-sleek LEGO® brick model (75272) of the Sith TIE Fighter from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker! It has a minifigure cockpit so kids can pretend to be a First Order TIE fighter pilot firing the spring-loaded shooters. There's also a docking tower to recreate launch and landing… or to display this striking building toy. First Order vs. Resistance battles! A great gift idea for kids, this building kit also includes 3 minifigures – First Order TIE Pilot, Knight of Ren and Finn – with cool weapons to inspire children to role-play their own First Order vs. Resistance battles. And you can add 75273 Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter™ for yet more exciting play possibilities. Lots of love for LEGO Star Wars™ sets! The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe for more than two decades and LEGO Star Wars has become a hugely successful theme. Everyone loves it!
- Let kids fly First Order pilot missions with this buildable Sith TIE fighter model (75272) featuring a slick, new-for-January-2020 design, just like in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker!
- The TIE fighter features an opening minifigure cockpit and 2 spring-loaded missiles. There's also a docking tower for launch, landing and to display the construction model, plus 3 minifigures for role-play action.
- The First Order TIE Pilot, Knight of Ren and Finn minifigures have cool weapons, and this set combines brilliantly with Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter (75273) for epic First Order vs. Resistance battles.
- This 470-piece set with iconic Star Wars™ characters offers a fun and rewarding building challenge for boys and girls aged 9+, and makes a super gift for kids on birthdays, at Christmas or as a special treat.
- The Star Wars™ TIE fighter build measures over 8” (21cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide so it makes a striking construction model to display in any room when not being flown on First Order missions!
- No batteries are needed with this fun TIE fighter building toy playset – it’s constructed purely from LEGO® bricks and powered by kids’ creativity for unlimited Star Wars™ action adventures.
- Thinking of buying this Star Wars™ building toy for someone new to LEGO® sets? No problem. It comes with easy-to-follow, printed building instructions. Open the box and away they go!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ collectible construction toys are great for kids (and adult fans) to build and display, recreate favorite scenes from the saga and create unique stories with iconic Star Wars characters.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect, easy connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are heated, crushed, dropped, twisted and analyzed to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety standards here on earth (and in galaxies far, far away!).
58% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating3.4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.7out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating2.4out of 5 stars
- October 19th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pretty Good but only with modificationsLemiPanda | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set at Target online, it came a few days later, even before purchasing I thought it defo needed mods and those were changing the wings and some of the body into that of a Tie Interceptor, it still holds on the stand well, I did use a few extra pieces but no more than 10-20 basic flat pieces. By modding it into a Tie Interceptor I think it was worth the 95 AUD price!! Worth it, only if its on sale without mods!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 days 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Sith TIE Fighter™
- February 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tie DaggerMACZ | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor the money you would think this set would have been better detailed. Took off 50 Lego's and added best part of 200 more to sculpture somewhat into shape. Widened 2 2/3 bricks, lengthened 2 1/3 bricks many by moving cockpit and fuselage back where it should be. Reworked the Ion engine so it is square to cockpit, Got rid of the dark gray wing divider bricks and added black wedge plates and bricks. Filled the wings inside & out with plates & tiles and sharpened the light gray wing details.About the only things not changed up are the nice cockpit, cannon layout, and red & black wing wedge trim. I give this set a five star because it kept me busy so long coming up with my own detailing, Ole Kirk Christiansen would be proud it did so!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 14 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sith TIE Fighter™
- November 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing for playingNarM | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI got things for my 8 years old child that loves building and Star Wars, at this point many of his sets he has and the stuff he builds have become just for display (which is great, in a way) but this Sith tie fighter has awaken something else! Every day there’s a new chapter on his made up series using this tie fighter and various mini figures, and he modifies it non stop. I love all the imagination that this one set has brought home.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sith TIE Fighter™
- February 27th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Gorgeous but OverpricedRubixcube | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the look of this thing. (Even though i have a few mods/changes in mind). Looks better then I imagined. But the price per part is pretty outrageous.. not sure what happened here... Can only imagine what a UCS version would cost... probably be like 800 $ if it followed this sets pricing model. Lol. Its a cool set if you dont mind the inflated price. Could be a good black friday purchase for those still on the fence due to price.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Sith TIE Fighter™
Shop more like this: