Open up a galaxy of adventures for youngsters with this super-sleek LEGO® brick model (75272) of the Sith TIE Fighter from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker! It has a minifigure cockpit so kids can pretend to be a First Order TIE fighter pilot firing the spring-loaded shooters. There's also a docking tower to recreate launch and landing… or to display this striking building toy. First Order vs. Resistance battles! A great gift idea for kids, this building kit also includes 3 minifigures – First Order TIE Pilot, Knight of Ren and Finn – with cool weapons to inspire children to role-play their own First Order vs. Resistance battles. And you can add 75273 Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter™ for yet more exciting play possibilities. Lots of love for LEGO Star Wars™ sets! The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe for more than two decades and LEGO Star Wars has become a hugely successful theme. Everyone loves it!
- Let kids fly First Order pilot missions with this buildable Sith TIE fighter model (75272) featuring a slick, new-for-January-2020 design, just like in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker!
- The TIE fighter features an opening minifigure cockpit and 2 spring-loaded missiles. There's also a docking tower for launch, landing and to display the construction model, plus 3 minifigures for role-play action.
- The First Order TIE Pilot, Knight of Ren and Finn minifigures have cool weapons, and this set combines brilliantly with Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter (75273) for epic First Order vs. Resistance battles.
- This 470-piece set with iconic Star Wars™ characters offers a fun and rewarding building challenge for boys and girls aged 9+, and makes a super gift for kids on birthdays, at Christmas or as a special treat.
- The Star Wars™ TIE fighter build measures over 8” (21cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide so it makes a striking construction model to display in any room when not being flown on First Order missions!
- No batteries are needed with this fun TIE fighter building toy playset – it’s constructed purely from LEGO® bricks and powered by kids’ creativity for unlimited Star Wars™ action adventures.
- Thinking of buying this Star Wars™ building toy for someone new to LEGO® sets? No problem. It comes with easy-to-follow, printed building instructions. Open the box and away they go!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ collectible construction toys are great for kids (and adult fans) to build and display, recreate favorite scenes from the saga and create unique stories with iconic Star Wars characters.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect, easy connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are heated, crushed, dropped, twisted and analyzed to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety standards here on earth (and in galaxies far, far away!).
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.5out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars
- in 4 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent Set!BenjaminGrapefruit | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBought this wonderful set whilst in a local toy store on Boxing Day, alongside the new and improved Kylo Rens shuttle. Fairly surprised to see new sets so early but the staff did say they were available for purchase and decided to pick them up. The price is fairly decent for what your getting. The fighter overall is great. From seeing it in the film it looks accurate. The set looks great displayed just as much as it is to play with. How the wings are built is also excellent. Personally including I thought was pretty good since I wondered how on earth this was going to stay up. The set is quite different compared to previous Tie fighters released. The shooters are embedded within the wings which I find cool. Not a fan of these missile shooters but this set was pretty great in the way which they are placed. The figures are great, always happy to add another FO Tie pilot to my collection. However with the red perhaps the variant pilot seen with a red stripe instead could've been included. The Knight of Ren is cool, looks awesome and the detail on his torso is well done. Finn I think is great, only con is that the face doesn't seem like Finn, more like he is from an animate show than the films. Though I can easily move past that. Overall an excellent set which I will enjoy displaying in my home. An excellent job by Lego as always in ensuring these sets are buildable and sturdy. Anyone who loves fighters, the First Order or Star Wars overall would enjoy this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sith TIE Fighter™
- in 1 dayAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome TIE FighterSecretaryGutsyDuck | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Got this wonderful set a couple days ago. It's a very good representation of the Final Order TIE fighters used during the Battle of Exegol in The Rise of Skywalker. The red accents and triangular panels give the fighter an aggressive appearance which befits its Sith origins. Additional detail on the set is provided by a few printed pieces; to my great pleasure there are no stickers. The fighter is solidly built and would likely hold up under play by a child. That said, the completed set is a bit on the heavy side which makes it a bit difficult to "whoosh" around. I am particularly happy with the triggering mechanism for the wing-embedded spring shooters--it's is very clever design. The only thing I would knock this fighter for is that it's a very tight fit in the cockpit for the pilot. The stand for the fighter is a nice addition since the fighter cannot stably rest on its wings. The print on all three minifigures is exceptionally well done.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sith TIE Fighter™
- in about 21 hoursAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Printed PiecesSantapaws100 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I cannot state how happy I am with this set. The overall design is great, and I love how it doesn't use stickers for detail, instead using printed pieces. Love the mini figures, but isn't it called a Sith Tie Fighter? Therefor shouldn't there be a Sith Trooper? Also I think the FO Tie Pilot could have had the red stripe. Keep up the great work!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?55Sith TIE Fighter™
- in 1 dayAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Unique TIE FighterCuriousCuttlefish | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a very good representation of the TIE fighters used in the movie. The red accents and triangular panels give the fighter a formidable appearance befitting its Sith origin. Additional detail on the fighter is provided by printed pieces; I'm happy there are no stickers to apply. The fighter is solidly built and would likely hold up under play. That said, the completed set is a bit on the heavy side which makes it a bit difficult to "whoosh" around. The triggering mechanism for the wing-embedded spring shooters is a very clever design. The only thing I dislike about this fighter is that it's a tight fit in the cockpit for the pilot. The stand for the fighter is a nice addition since the fighter cannot easily rest on its wings. The print on all three minifigures is exceptionally well done.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sith TIE Fighter™
1 of 1