Track down the Jedi in the advanced LEGO® Star Wars™ Sith Infiltrator. Given to him by his master Darth Sidious, Darth Maul’s personal starship has everything needed to carry out the Dark Lord’s bidding, including retractable landing gear, folding wings, opening cockpit with space for a minifigure and 2 front or rear-loading spring-loaded shooters. After you’ve released the Droid probes and located the enemy, jump on the detachable Sith Speeder to intercept. With the power of the Sith on your side, you are more than a match for any Jedi Master! Includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapons: Darth Maul, Qui-Gon Jinn, young Anakin Skywalker and Watto, plus R2-D2.
- Includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapons: Darth Maul, Qui-Gon Jinn, young Anakin Skywalker and Watto, plus R2-D2
- Features retractable landing gear, folding wings, opening cockpit with space for a minifigure, 2 front or rear-loading spring-loaded shooters, Droid probes with release function and a detachable Sith Speeder
- Weapons include Darth Maul’s double-bladed Lightsaber and Qui-Gon’s Lightsaber
- Also includes an electrobinoculars element
- Release the Droid probes to track downthe Jedi
- Load the spring-loaded shooters from the front or back
- Jump on the Sith Speeder and chase down the enemy
- Recreate amazing Lightsaber battles from the Star Wars movies!
- As seen in Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Sith Infiltrator (with wings open) measures over 5” (15cm) high, 14” (38cm) long and 11” (29cm) wide
- August 3rd, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun set, easy to buildI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterPicked this up at my local Lego store and just finished it. First I would say that I found this to be an incredibly easy build. No real surprises and I would think a 7 year old could build this without any help. It was fun to build something simple and finish it quickly. Having recently finished the Tumbler it was a nice change of pace. The minifigures are pretty good for this set. I don't have any of the previous versions of this ship so can't compare but it was nice to get Watto and Darth Maul for my collection. The ship is pretty fun and has a few play features for the younger fans. I have to say that this set is just wildly overpriced. Coming in at 662 pieces with a cost of 90 bucks! I would try to find it on sale if possible. Overall I enjoyed building this and I am happy to add it to my Star Wars collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Sith Infiltrator™
- May 5th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Lots of BIG PiecesPurchased for: SonI never got the original Infiltrator when it came out, so I can't judge this one based off the original. As a set, it's pretty fun to build. I know people are complaining about the price - and rightfully so, as Legos are already quite expensive and I've noticed a LOT of price-creep lately - however, this set does contain a LOT of LARGE pieces. It's not filled with a ton of technic pins. You get a lot of large-sized bricks and plates, which is nice. Aesthetically I've never liked this Lego set. It just looks kind of "meh". However, it is a fun build and it is nice and large when complete.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Sith Infiltrator™
- February 18th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really cool set, a tad overpriced thoughI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of my favorite sets I bought last year. For the "normal" price, this is overpriced, but I got this on a sale at Toys R Us which made it much more reasonable. That aside, I absolutely love this set. Maul is one of my favorite characters so owning this ship is a true joy.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sith Infiltrator™
- October 29th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Infiltrator YetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is without a doubt the best version of the Sith Infiltrator yet. It resolved a few of the design issues of the previous models and has great play value. Pros: -Solid design. The front doesn't flip open like the last one did -Love the new retractable landing gear -The Sith speeder fits perfectly into the bay -Cockpit module is more accessible -Watto, for those of us who missed him in the podracer set -Updated Quigon. He's my favorite Jedi, so I'm a little partial on that one Cons: -No lightsaber storage. That was one feature I really liked in the previous version. -Still needs to have curved wings. The second version Infiltrator had the most accurate wings, in my opinion I really like this model, it feels solid and sturdy, which means it holds up very well in battles. I'd give it a solid 9/10 (I really want somewhere to store the lightsaber). I would definitely recommend this one.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sith Infiltrator™