Head for the launch site with the powerful LEGO® Creator 3in1 31091 Shuttle Transporter, featuring a flatbed truck and trailer with vertical exhaust stacks, roof-mounted horns, tinted windshield and 10 sturdy wheels with chunky tires, plus a space shuttle toy with large engines, opening payload bay doors, working crane and a satellite. With LEGO Creator 3in1 sets you get 3 different build and play experiences. Build the Shuttle Transporter and then rebuild it to create a toy Helicopter Transporter or a Car with Caravan model, for even more fun and adventures.
- Enjoy 3 building opportunities with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 set. Build the Shuttle Transporter and then rebuild to create a cool Helicopter Transporter or a Car with Caravan.
- The Shuttle Transporter features a flatbed truck and trailer, plus a space shuttle and a satellite.
- Flatbed Truck and trailer features vertical exhaust stacks, roof-mounted horns, tinted windshield and 10 wheels with rubber tires.
- Space shuttle features an authentic color scheme, tinted windshield, large engines, opening payload bay doors and a working crane.
- Load the space shuttle onto the heavy-duty truck and head for the launch site.
- Blast off into space, open the payload doors and use the crane to put the satellite into orbit, before heading back to earth for a perfect landing!
- Shuttle Transporter (with shuttle) measures over 3” (10cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Helicopter Transporter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Car with Caravan measures over 1” (4cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- March 30th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect ScaleSkister |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe entire set is excellent, but what is really outstanding is the shuttle is the perfect scale for the Lego Ideas International Space Station (set 21321). Makes both sets an outstanding display. Shuttle also works well scale wise with Hubble Space Telescope From Women of NASA (set 21312). More NASA sets at this scale please.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Shuttle Transporter
- July 27th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value is Out of this WorldI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWhen I saw this set at the LEGO store, I immediately wanted it. I expected it to be around $40 and could not believe it was only $25; I checked the price three times. When I finally believed the price, I purchased it right away and went home and built the space shuttle and carrier truck for my son. It was such a fun build with great little surprises (like the opening hatch and the satellite!). I was in build heaven! My son played with this LEGO set for WEEKS before he let me try helicopter build. All three are great fun, but the space shuttle...you just can't beat a space shuttle.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Shuttle Transporter
- November 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nobody is buying this to build the caravan...I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEven if you spend an hour trawling the internet for MOC space shuttle designs, you'll be hard pressed to beat this one -- and for the price, it's a bargain too! The shuttle here is surprisingly well detailed (things like the angled rocket exhausts and the circular crew entry door stand out) and the overall shape is pretty good given the scale. The fact there's a working arm, a satellite payload, and (easily removed) wheels adds to the play value. For sure it would have been nicer with brick-built booster rockets and external fuel tank, but transporter lorry is a nice build even if the scale doesn't really make sense compared with the real space shuttle. Easy enough to adapt the lorry with a few extra bricks into a separate model and enjoy it for what it is -- a pretty decent rendition of a typical American 'tractor-trailer' rig complete with air horns and upright exhausts.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Shuttle Transporter
- May 5th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing SetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI went through and built every configuration of this set, and I have to say that frankly you can ignore all but the flagship shuttle transporter. I will be treating this as if it weren't even a 3-in-1, because honestly it doesn't feel like it is. But, that is okay, because I love the shuttle transporter. The different reds and whites on the truck cabin itself make a beautiful simplistic build, accented by the different blues on the trailer. This transporter itself is a great build that I adore for its color usage, absolutely great. Not to mention the shuttle itself. With classic white and black colors it forms a simple but effective little space plane. Not only that, it includes an opening compartment to deploy a satellite, a level of detail I didn't expect. Only complaint I have is the back of the shuttle is a little strange with the fluorescent orange discs and strange plate jutting out the back, but I just removed the discs.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Shuttle Transporter