Bubble, bubble, toilet trouble! Work is over at the construction site, and it’s time to move the portable toilet to its next destination. Help the driver lift the portable toilet using the powerful crane located at the rear of the awesome Service Truck, “aargh… hey!” Uh-oh… don’t forget to check if the toilet is engaged before you start! Includes 2 minifigures with assorted accessories: a driver and a worker.
- Includes 2 minifigures with assorted accessories: a driver and a worker
- Features a truck with crane, trailer and a portable toilet
- Accessories include a mug, shovel, jackhammer, broom, bin, fire extinguisher, toilet paper and 2 barriers
- Operate the powerful crane
- Lift the portable toilet onto the trailer
- Truck (with crane raised) measures over 5” (13cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
- Trailer measures over 3” (8cm) long, 2” (6cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high
- Portable toilet measures over 3” (8cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 3rd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0May the best toilet joke win!My03Tundra | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI missed out on the Lego Movie set that had the Port-a-Potty, and that was one I may still track down. Even though this set lacks the direct potty-humor that the movie one obviously had, the novelty is still definitely there. The set is laid out in the numbered bags, with the truck, trailer, and toilet in their own bags. The assembly is very easy to follow, and fun. There were no surprises and everything clicked into place with the typical Lego precision and quality. Once fully assembly you have a very interactive set for the $25 price. You get a City Utility truck with bed sides that can fold down, a left side driver position (with obligatory coffee cup) and quite a few nice accessories. You get minifigure accessories such as a shovel and a broom, jackhammer, refuse/recycle can, construction barriers and even a small control panel. The control panel is in the left rear area of the bed and adds a bit of realism for the boom used to life the toilet off of it's trailer and onto the ground. The best part is you can actually use the boom to pick up the toilet and have it hanging for display purposes! If you have a Lego City display, this set will look fantastic next to or at a work site! The only thing I think could be better, was if there was a Technic version of this set with moving parts on all elements!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 2 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Service Truck
- February 21st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Again a Must-Have Setamazed78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is definitely worth the money. A portable toilet for minifigures?! You just have to have one. Maybe Lego should include the toilet in the Fairground Mixer set? With those headlights the car looks a bit like a Renault Trafic or a Citroen Jumper. The only flaw in this set is that the plates that hold the side panels of the truck bed down tend to come off when you open up the sides to get better access.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Service Truck
- February 25th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0awesome lego set!!!badcop8716 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfi really enjoyed the whole set.i think that it is made with humor (for example the guy sitting in the portable bathroom).i would recommend this set to a friend for shure!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Service Truck
- September 23rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The boys loved building a port-a-pottysmockenhaupt | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 6 & 8 yr old sons thought it was so cool to build a port-a-potty & they always love the trucks. It was a great toy to play with after it was built, too. Kept them busy for hours!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Service Truck