Enjoy exciting, new adventures with Series 15 of the LEGO® Minifigures collectibles. Meet the Queen, Animal Control Officer, Jewel Thief, Tribal Woman, Ballerina, Flying Warrior, Faun, Frightening Knight, Wrestling Champion, Shark Suit Guy, Clumsy Guy, Kendo Fighter, Astronaut, Laser Mech, Janitor and the Farmer. Inside each ‘mystery’ bag you’ll find a beautifully crafted minifigure with one or more accessories, plus a display plate, collector’s leaflet and a unique game code for unlocking the included minifigure’s character in the awesome LEGO Minifigures Online game (game purchase required). Be sure to obtain your parent or guardian’s permission before going online.
- Every minifigure comes with one or more accessories, plus a display plate, collector’s leaflet and a unique game code.
- Collect this exciting new series of LEGO® Minifigure characters and create new and wonderful adventures.
- Combine with LEGO® building sets for endless play possibilities.
- Have fun trading minifigures with your friends to complete your collection.
- Go to www.playminifigures.com and enter the unique game code to unlock each minifigure’s character in the online game (game purchase required). Be sure to obtain your parent or guardian’s permission before going online.
- PLEASE NOTE: Each ‘mystery’ bag contains 1 of the 16 characters available in this collection. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate requests for specific minifigures. If you purchase more than one ‘mystery’ bag, you may receive 2 or more identical minifigures.
- May 8th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cool for every tasteLeajOlem |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAt first I wasn't too thrilled about this series but then I saw that a lot of the minifigures can be used in hilarious scenarios all over different sets. There were three I really liked: The faun has amazing details! the hair/horns/ears combo makes it look incredibly cool! The crutches guy is also really cool. His cast even has little writings on it! And of course, the Shark guy! There's something about the costume characters that I really can't get enough! Plus they make funny additions to my set ups.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Minifigures Series 15
- March 11th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A good selection but not as good as Series 14I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought a complete set of Series 15 minifigures on ebay for about £45, same as I did for Series 14. It saves me so much money that way. Series 15 does have some highlights such as the Queen which is just an awesome looking figure and the Shark Guy. The moulding of the Shark piece suit looks incredible. The Farmer is the most frustrating of all the minifigures because I could not get his pig accessory to attach to his baseplate. Because of the shapes of the models it seems to be impossible to have the pig standing next to the farmer. Series 14 was much stronger I believe. The common theme linked all the figures together and uplifted the series in quality.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Minifigures Series 15
- April 17th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BEST SERIES IN A LONG TIMEmarble |I would recommend this to a friend!My dad just bought a box of 60 of these, so I was able to keep one of each. I have to say I love them all!! The details are great and many have new accessories. My favorite is the Faun. I love the Chronicles of Narnia, so when I saw this one, I just had to have it. With it's wooden flute and unique legs, this minifigure is by far the best. Also up there is the Animal Control, with it's skunk. The Shark Suit Guy is AWESOME, however, there seems to be no way for him to hold any weapons or accessories. The Laser Mech is pretty cool, and will go well with the mechs from the other series(if you have them). The Frightening Knight's mace and shiny shoulder pads are spectacular. The rest are just as awesome, with the Wrestling Champion being my least favorite.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Minifigures Series 15
- February 3rd, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Series 15 is the Best in a WhileI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIn my opinion, the last really good Minifigures Series was 2013's Series 11... That's quite a while in Lego terms. I picked up several Series 15 mystery bags today, and I was very happy with my purchase. Animal Control was the first one I opened. She is a relatively hard minifigure to find in this wave, but if you happen across her packet, the net she carries is a dead giveaway. I like all of her printing, including a second face, and the skunk she comes with is a cool mold. Kendo Fighter has some great new parts as well, and I think he's a common minifigure to find in a Minifigures Series 15 box. There's not a whole lot to say about him... But he's very very cool. Laser Mech is the third Series minifigure to have the same robot helmet and chestplate, just with different colors, which I found amusing, and I hope that Lego will branch out if they intend to make more android characters... But with his awesome torso and face printing, as well as translucent wings that are easy to feel for through a bag, he's a decent addition to Series 15. Tribal Woman is yet another one in this series that has superb printing. None of her pieces are easy to feel for as you may think, but I recommend trying to find this one if you can. Shark Suit Guy is like Series 9's Chicken Suit Guy... EVERYone seems to be looking for him. I went through two semi-full Series 15 boxes at my local Lego store, and found just ONE of him. I'm so glad I did, because he's seriously awesome! Just one single complaint... Lego seems to be going crazy with the whole "fusing two colors of plastic into a single component" thing. They started with just doing it for Superhero-themed minifigures' boots, but on this guy, they've done it for his chest and shark-head, which leads me to my problem: This technique makes the plastic much easier to crack, as mine did. It's a very small, hardly visible fracture in the shark's nose, but it is still there. I just hope Lego is more careful with this in the future. Jewel Thief has a great amount of detail on her outfit, and I like her grapple gun accessory. Look for her distinct hairpiece or her diamond if you want this one, but be warned, she's one of the rarer ones to come across. Faun comes with what I believe to be the first ever Lego flute item, a horn/hair wig, and of course, those cool new goat legs. One thing I discovered is that the legs don't swing forward very far, but they do bend back more than regular minifigure pants do. If you want this guy, try to find his pointy ears. So, overall, a really fun Series this time: Lots of new parts and mostly original characters. Just be careful with moving too fast with new techniques, Lego.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35LEGO® Minifigures Series 15