Sea PlaneSea Plane4.8510.
Skim the waves with the 3-in-1 Sea Plane! This cool aircraft features an orange, black and white color scheme, large propeller, engine detailing, navigation lights, tinted windshield and large pontoons for landing on water. Spin the propeller and apply the power. Thunder over the ocean surface and soar into the sky to perform cool aerial maneuvers and ocean landings. When you’re done flying, rebuild the Sea Plane into a powerful swamp boat or a super-fast catamaran.
- Features a large propeller, engine detailing, navigation lights, tinted windshield and big pontoons
- Check out the cool orange, black and white color scheme
- Skim over the waves
- Perform ocean landings!
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a super-fast catamaran or a cool swamp boat
- Swamp boat can accommodate a minifigure
- Sea Plane measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide
- Swamp boat measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- Catamaran measuresover 3”(8cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice Fun Build!readerfever | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first set being a Lego collector and extreme fan, and I have to say it was a great intro set! It was quick, but easy and enjoyable to build, and fun to play with afterwards. So far I have only built the Sea Plane, but it was great all in itself! First of all, the sea plane looks AMAZING. I like how the white and black go well together, and all that bright orange makes it look even better. I also like how, even though there is only a little bit of it, the gray coloring compliments the other colors nicely. Moving on to the tail, I love how there are the little green and red circle bricks (I'm new to this) that act as lights. They look BEAUTIFUL! Also, the little see-through gray bricks that act as the cockpit window look super realistic. In addition, the skis look nice, and they make a great addition and really make the set a sea plane. And finally we move on to the quality of the set. Let me just say the plane was EXTREMELY good quality and "flew" really nicely. I love how the propeller actually spins and I'm glad it doesn't fall off every time I touch it. The only thing I was disappointed in was that the plane does not float on real water, however I knew before purchasing and was fine with that anyways. All in all the set was very fun and looked very realistic! That will conclude my review and thank you so much for reading!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 12 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sea Plane
- in about 5 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0sea planestarbuck1 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis is a great little kit. there are instructions to build 3 different models from the parts supplied in this kit, but so far ive only made the sea plane. I re arranged the navigation lights to put the red and green lights on the wing tips and the orange ones on the tail. I think its more realistic that way. (put the red one on the left and the green one on the right, to remember which way they go, green and right have same number of letters!) (if you prefer, call left port, and right starboard. to remember this, left has same number of letters as port!) this plane was easy to build in a well lit area, on a large flat surface. scale is smaller than the minifigure range, but there are some nice features like realistic undercarriage and floats. wouldn't risk it in the bath though! the propeller freely spins if you blow into it. the assembled model is well proportioned and is nice to pick up and admire. overall, good detail, great value for money, especially as you can make at least 3 different models with the same parts.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sea Plane
- in almost 4 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice little planeElBrando1028 | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLink from body to pontoons could be stronger. Pontoons in silver or grey would be more realistic.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Sea Plane
- in about 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice starter setCassiecat90 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 4 year old loves this plane. The only downside is that he always "crashes" it so I am constantly rebuilding but I absolutely love building Legos so it's not a big deal. This is a favorite at our house.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sea Plane