Power to victory with this buildable LEGO® Speed Champions version of the Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H race car, featuring wheels with rubber tires and two interchangeable race numbers so you can pretend to be different Scuderia Ferrari drivers. The set also includes a pit wall with start-finish-line, pit monitor element and checkered flag with waving function, plus wrench and walkie-talkie elements to maximize the role-play fun. Includes a minifigure.
- Includes a Ferrari racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H features a minifigure cockpit, wheels with rubber tires, two interchangeable race numbers, plus authentic design details and race-graphics stickers.
- Swap the race numbers on the car to play as different Ferrari drivers.
- Also includes a pit wall featuring a start-finish line with translucent green, orange and red light elements, pit monitor element and checkered flag with waving function.
- Accessory elements include two racing driver helmets, wrench and a walkie-talkie.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7+.
- Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Pit wall measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 5 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Revised FerrariPdThorn | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed making the original set, then I looked at the current F1 cars and I decided I would try and update to the more current version with a 'halo". I replaced the white blocks with red blocks and extended the nose out longer. I also created a McLaren F1 car using the Mercedes F1 as a template and upgraded the Mercedes F1 to a "halo version as well.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0My First Formula 1!cheeseinthepie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!When I saw this new set come out for the third series for the LEGO SPEED CHAMPIONS theme, I thought, "Hey! I really want that!" Last month, my sweet sister bought it for me. Hooray! I am really satisfied with how this set turned out. I like how the number plates can be switched from the number "5" to the number "7". It has a very good value for money because it comes with the biggest accessory for the F1. Truly, this is a set worth recommending to a friend! (Review from cheesy. 4/3/2017)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Green lightsCFMAM | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNow set 79513 has been retired how can F1 fans challenge Mercedes F1 team set 75883. Well you still can by buying this little Ferrari. It's not the biggest set, contains just the driver mini figure, car, pit wall and lighting. It's easy to build although there are some small stickers that are a bit fiddley for larger hands. Overall, it is a very good set for money and will please F1 fans as well as lego fans.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome FerrariCort | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son and I built this Ferrari as one of our first builds. He is 4 years old. It was a blast! Easy to follow and fun to play with.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H