Enjoy the magic of Christmas with Santa's Workshop, a festive addition to the LEGO® Winter Village Series! Gather your family around the Christmas tree to build this enchanting winter wonderland. Help the elves make the toys, feed the reindeer and help Santa load up his magical sleigh. Santa's wife has baked cookies and the clock tower shows it's nearly time for Santa to deliver the presents—all at the most wonderful time of the year! Includes 6 minifigures: Santa with red gift sack, Mrs. Clauswith cookie tray and 4 elves with pointy ears and hats.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Santa with red gift sack, Mrs. Claus with cookie tray and 4 elves with pointy ears and hats
- Features beautiful sleigh with red and gold detail and dark green padding, 4 reindeer and a baby reindeer, building with detailed interior, clock tower and Christmas tree
- Building features stained glass window and Christmas lights on roof
- Accessories include: 4 wrapped presents in assorted sizes and 4 toys including a blue classic spaceship, yellow car and a pink wand
- Also includes North Pole sign, Santa's Workshop sign and a summer holiday picture of Santa and his wife
- Gather everyone around the Christmas tree!
- Help Santa take off in his sleigh!
- Family dual-building experience: includes separate brick sets with instructions for adults and children aged 8 and over
- Santa's Workshop measures over 6” (16cm) high, 3” (8cm) deep and 9” (24cm) wide
- December 9th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great and challengingI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Christmas I bought all Lego I could from this Theme! This was one of the most challenging legos and with great details, I must say that could be a bit dificult for people that are no so use to build them, but I think you will love to play with them. Congratulations to LEGO and to designer of this project, I love the technics use to build some details, that I will, for sure, use on my Mocs (modular and general buildings on my city) This was my first review because I had to, was amazing to build it. Please do not finish this project, and re-edit old lego boxes that are at crazy prices on black market. Merry Xmas for all!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Santa's Workshop
- September 13th, 2014Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Underwhelminggreenivy |Purchased for: SelfI was so excited for this year's Lego Holiday set to come out so I could add to our Winter Village, that has become a staple in our home during the holidays. After seeing pictures of the set and watching the YouTube reveal on the Lego channel, I was underwhelmed to say the least. Last year's Winter Market, with the carousel as the centre piece, was a great addition and Santa's Workshop is a let down in comparison. Seeing the interior of the Workshop, there is a laziness to it. When you look at the incredible detail in the Winter Cottage, the tiled floor and hanging stockings, you'd think that Santa's Workshop would have at least that level, if not more. I agree with the other reviews, the Christmas tree and North Pole are both too small for what this is supposed to be. When you think of Santa's Workshop, whether it comes from numerous movies, books or just your own imagination, there's an image of grandeur and wonder that comes to mind that just isn't reflected in this set.September 25, 2014Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesGreat feedback! Now that you mention it I too think of the North Pole as a grand and impressive display. I am sorry that you will have to use your own bricks to inhance this set. This will be passed on to the designers.Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Santa's Workshop
- December 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0fun buildFranL |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a really nice set and was easy to build. The only feature I found strange was that my Mrs. Claus had an angry face. However, I took the head off later to add the cape and discovered it had two faces on the same head (a happy face on one side and the angry on the other).Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Santa's Workshop
- December 30th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Christmas SceneI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed putting this entire set together, and like it much better than the old Christmas Village pieces we had. Fun to make and easy to store for next year, don't have to worry about breaking anything, since it can be fixed easily. Very clever pieces in this set. Love it!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 days 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Santa's Workshop