Enjoy the magic of Christmas with Santa's Workshop, a festive addition to the LEGO® Winter Village Series! Gather your family around the Christmas tree to build this enchanting winter wonderland. Help the elves make the toys, feed the reindeer and help Santa load up his magical sleigh. Santa's wife has baked cookies and the clock tower shows it's nearly time for Santa to deliver the presents—all at the most wonderful time of the year! Includes 6 minifigures: Santa with red gift sack, Mrs. Clauswith cookie tray and 4 elves with pointy ears and hats.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Santa with red gift sack, Mrs. Claus with cookie tray and 4 elves with pointy ears and hats
- Features beautiful sleigh with red and gold detail and dark green padding, 4 reindeer and a baby reindeer, building with detailed interior, clock tower and Christmas tree
- Building features stained glass window and Christmas lights on roof
- Accessories include: 4 wrapped presents in assorted sizes and 4 toys including a blue classic spaceship, yellow car and a pink wand
- Also includes North Pole sign, Santa's Workshop sign and a summer holiday picture of Santa and his wife
- Gather everyone around the Christmas tree!
- Help Santa take off in his sleigh!
- Family dual-building experience: includes separate brick sets with instructions for adults and children aged 8 and over
- Santa's Workshop measures over 6” (16cm) high, 3” (8cm) deep and 9” (24cm) wide
- November 8th, 2014Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good But I expected moreDaniTobi |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set is really nice, but I Think there are some missing details, the red nose on Rudolph for example, how Santa can see the way without It! (I put It on him like you can see in the photo).The home is nice but nothing compare to other buildings, there are no details but few, and It's not possible to close the house like a normal building. The sleigh is very nice but the conveyor is too tiny and It's outside the workshop (poor elves). Even the Christmas Tree is too little for Santa's workshop... So, the idea is great but It doesn't convince me! Anyway I will put it in my Nativity scene!Play Experience4.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Santa's Workshop
- December 13th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love the WorkshopI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought two of these so I could have extra parts, more elves and all eight reindeer. I modified it some so it would be the biggest build in my Santa Christmas Village. I still plan to modify it a little more next season.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Santa's Workshop
- October 2nd, 2014Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0NO Light brick Again!!!Noki |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe first four sets all had light bricks, the last didn't and I was really let down by that, and again this set is also without a light brick. The light brick is a very very very big part of this series. It needs to be included to give that gentle night time picturesque feeling. The next set MUST have a light brick... The building overall was very small also. Just doesn't feel right. I can deal with the size though, but the light brick just makes me angry... bring back the light bricks!Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Santa's Workshop
- October 9th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0WonderfulI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhile this set is not physically large, every inch of it is rich with clever details. Overall it is a beautiful display piece and a lot of fun to play with, especially the adorable reindeer that come with alternate parts so they can be part of the sleigh team or stand-alone figures. My only complaint is that there is no red-nosed reindeer, so I had to get my own 1x1 round to fix that.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Santa's Workshop