- Hard to Find Items
Recreate unforgettable scenes from Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope with this amazing LEGO® incarnation of the Jawas’ desert-going vehicle, the Sandcrawler™. Turn the knob at the rear and steer the Sandcrawler into position, lower the front ramp and offload the droids using the 2 working cranes. Luke Skywalker™ and his Uncle, Owen Lars, are sure to be impressed with the selection on offer: there’s R2-D2, an R1-series Droid, an R2 unit, R5-D4™, a Treadwell Droid™, Gonk Droid™ and even C-3PO™. When the purchase is complete, lift the side panels and top to reveal more great features inside, like the engine, storage bay, cockpit and more. There’s even a speeder bike for when the Jawas need to venture outside.
- Includes 7 minifigures: Luke Skywalker™, Uncle Owen, C-3PO™ and 4 Jawas™, plus R2-D2™, R2 unit, an R1-series Droid™, Gonk Droid™, R5-D4™ and a Treadwell Droid™
- Features 8 tracks with steering function, lowering front ramp, opening side flaps, removable top, working cranes, speeder bike, opening hatch for easy access to the boxes, attachable handles for lifting boxes, and a detailed interior including engine bay, storage bay and cockpit
- Also includes stock for old droids and droid parts
- Weapons include a lightsaber for Luke Skywalker™
- Sell droids to Luke and his Uncle
- Keep your droids well maintained
- Pretend to suck R2-D2™ up into the Sandcrawler™ – just like in the movie!
- Own your own iconic vehicle from the classic Star Wars™ universe
- Relive classic moments from Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- Measures over 9” (24cm) high, 18” (48cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide
- May 16th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Incredible new set and a great buildwch09c |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am fairly new to collecting Lego as an adult, but when I saw this set was being released in a new version, the inner child in me had to have it immediately. The set was the most intense set I've put together, the tracks and the brown on brown was not easy on my eyes, but I couldn't stop. Overall I HIGHLY recommend this set to any fan. The Sand Crawler is an epic vehicle for anyone who watched the original Star Wars, before it was known as A New Hope, in 1977Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 13 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sandcrawler™
- April 20th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome set, missing a plaque thoughI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had been debating this set for a long time before finally giving in to temptation. My main thought that was holding me back was "Would it be worth the money?" All I can say is YES IT IS! With a huge piece count, immense detail and not to mention the sheer size of the finished set! Money well spent in my eyes. The only thing that I felt was missing was a display plaque, I was disappointed to find there was no plaque included with this set, all my other UCS sets have display plaques with them which makes the Sandcrawler look a little left out, I think it is a shame that such an epic set did not come with one. I would love for Lego to release a plaque as an extra as I am sure I'm not the only person wishing this set came with one. Other than that I think this set was absolutely awesome and 100% worth the money. I would recommend this set to anyone that is an avid Star Wars or Lego fan. Well done Lego!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sandcrawler™
- December 9th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Why Would Storm Troopers want to slaughter Jawas?Chadwick |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set promises to endure the test of time as a UCS set. The Build is super fun, lots of iconic minifigures and great Attention was spent on detail designing it....much appreciated! I took my time and just enjoyed the process of building so I took a couple days to build and make some minor upgrades....although I'm waiting on some LED lighting parts to add to this Epic Set. I've heard split opinions on its playability vs. display appeal and I can honestly say yeah...if you completely redesign this thing and use an additional 2,000 pieces to incorporate SNOT technic and boost it to " minifigure" scale" ..sure you got a better sand crawler, however, at the Pricepoint Lego gave us and the extreme detail and thought that went into this I'm very happy as is. The only thing I actually improved on this set was the Sparse cockpit build...and borrowed some nice brown pieces from my Lord of the Rings "goblin King set":) Overall it's a great display piece and fully worthy of a UCS label...and would definitely reccomend this set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sandcrawler™
- February 5th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Excellent setTavo2809 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing. It has been the biggest set I had ever assembled. I'm not a huge fan of SW, but this Sandcrawler is incredible. I would definitely recommend it. I love the high amount of minifigures included. All of them are perfect. The only complaint I have with the, is tthe overdetailed Luke's face. Besides that, they are very good looking. As some other people said, I also expected a plaque, being this an UCS set. It's a pitty not to have it, because the set deserves it. This Sandcrawler is hugely better than 2005 version. Although it cost the double, it also has almost the double of pieces. People says this set is very expensive, but what would people expect from an Star Wars set with almost 3300 pieces??? I'm very pleased with it. Excellent product, TLG!!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Sandcrawler™