Whether you’re creating a beach, zoo, desert, or something of your own imagination, this sand-colored 32x32-stud baseplate is the perfect starting point for building, displaying, and playing with your LEGO® creations.
- Measures 32x32 studs or 10'' (25cm) x 10'' (25cm)
- A great supplement to any LEGO® collection!
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
74% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.2out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.1out of 5 stars
- January 5th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Finally!IowaLegoFan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFinally after years of waiting, Lego has made the sand baseplate as a stand-alone item. Until now, there was not a way to get them in mass quantity without burning a hole in ones wallet on Ebay. I am personally excited, being a Star Wars fan, tobe able to finally make a really great Tatooine MOC. Thanks Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sand Baseplate
- October 16th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Please bring this base plate back!!Alissa | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonOur kids love to use this incredibly versatile base plate. We were heartbroken to find out that it had been retired. Please bring this color baseplate back!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Sand Baseplate
- January 6th, 2015Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Good part, but 60% price increase makes it a no-gojodawill | 25-34Purchased for: SelfLego's baseplates have always been great, although the newer ones don't seem to have as much clutch power. This is a good thing if you've built a big model on it and want to remove it without damaging the baseplate. It's not so good if you have one small piece that keeps falling off. So it's both good and bad. Unfortunately, it's not worth the price. Until 2015, they sold baseplates for $5 each. Now, in January 2015, they're selling for $8. A 60% increase is not acceptable in any industry. I will no longer be buying these from the Lego Store.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Sand Baseplate
- January 17th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0PriceWeedwhacker | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Now why in the world would the Sand and Green Baseplates (10699 and 10700) that are 32 x 32 studs (10" x 10") cost $7.99 and the Gray Baseplate (10701) that is the same exact size, cost $14.99 ....?????? Does the Gray coloring really cost $7 more to produce...????January 26, 2017Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesThe gray baseplate is actually quite a bit larger at about 15"x15" and 48 studs across. We hope you take a moment to look at our gray baseplate to see if it will suit your building needs!Was this helpful?45Sand Baseplate