- Salt and Pepper Set
Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
Salt and Pepper Set
Collect the 1-stud LEGO® bricks with flavour! Just like the real thing, except they're 600 times bigger! The single-stud Salt and Pepper shakers make a great addition to every LEGO builder's kitchen in a sleek black-and-white design.
- Features 2 LEGO® 1-stud brick shakers, upscaled 600 times, in black and white
- Spice up your kitchen with super-sized LEGO style!
- Makes a great gift for LEGO fans
91% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
- December 28th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not for the real chef imotheCrazyscotsman | 35-44Nice for the lego fan but not for real use in a kitchen. Not designed very well as the rubbers on the under carriage leak salt ( doesn't fit nice and tight) and the wee holes on top get clogged easily ( being only 6 holes for salt n pepper to come out). Good for show but not for real use in a kitchen imo.Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Salt and Pepper Set
- June 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Salt and Pepper Peas and CarrotsBlakeynumber9 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA wonderful piece for my kitchen table. Lets your guest know that you like me some Legos!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Salt and Pepper Set
- June 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LOVE!!!ChrisP | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendMy husband I are huge fans of the LEGO system and this is a FANTASTIC way to show off our love for a great product. They match the theme of our dining room (black and white modern) and they have started some great conversations. They load like 99% of shakers, stopper in the bottom, so it is quick and easy to load them. They stack to help save space on the table, which is super cute and helpful. The only thing we wish is that they had different colors to choose from, but that may not be feasible for designation of contents. We would love to see more kitchen products, napkin holder, utensil holder for the stove... keep up the awesome work!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Salt and Pepper Set
- August 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Salt and Pepper ShakersxXsambog95Xx | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBuying any usual salt and pepper shakers is ok but buying this set is way much better if you like LEGO. Pretty much easy to insert salt and pepper from the bottom of each piece. You can also click one piece on top of the other as well so you'll end up playing with the LEGO salt and pepper shakers LOL! But I strongly recommend this product because it's good to have and to use as a novelty.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Salt and Pepper Set
Shop more like this: