- Salt and Pepper Set
Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
Salt and Pepper Set
Collect the 1-stud LEGO® bricks with flavour! Just like the real thing, except they're 600 times bigger! The single-stud Salt and Pepper shakers make a great addition to every LEGO builder's kitchen in a sleek black-and-white design.
- Features 2 LEGO® 1-stud brick shakers, upscaled 600 times, in black and white
- Spice up your kitchen with super-sized LEGO style!
- Makes a great gift for LEGO fans
91% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
- July 13th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good, but better with some modificationElSkutto | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had never bought a salt and pepper shaker set until I saw the Lego versions. All in all, I'm very happy with my purchase, although I did have to do some minor modifications in the end. As others have mentioned, these load from the bottom, which is problematic. I've found the best way to do this is to simply place a piece of tape over the holes before turning the shaker over to refill. Remove the tape once done and you're good to go. The other nit is the fact that the holes are the same diameter on both shakers. Unless you buy extremely fine pepper, you'll have a challenge getting any to come out of those tiny holes. The solution is to make the holes bigger; simply use a very small drill bit (1mm diameter should do it) and re-drill each hole and the problem is solved. Obviously, you should do this while the shaker is empty. If you have access to a drill and don't mind doing some very minor modifications, this set will serve your needs just fine. They're great conversation-starters, too!July 18, 2016Haley - Consumer Service Specialist , Consumer ServicesWe're honored to hear that your first salt & pepper shaker set is our very own LEGO® Salt and Pepper Set! We think you'll find that you will now be able to BUILD up some flavor in your dishes using these handy shakers. We strongly advise against making any modifications to this product or any LEGO® product. Thank you for bringing forward the feedback that finely milled pepper works best in the pepper shaker.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Salt and Pepper Set
- April 19th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice accessory for the homeKansasBard | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!My wife has put off buying a salt and pepper shaker set for years because she couldn't find one that fit our lifestyle. When I showed her the LEGO set, she immediately knew it was the right one for us. The shakers fill from the bottom (rubber stoppers). There's no way to close the tops, but that's not a problem. Best of all, these are LEGO bricks, so they stack very nicely!Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Salt and Pepper Set
- October 14th, 2013Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great gift idea for adult fans of LEGOsAuroramatt | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!These salt and pepper shakers are great conversation starters. I keep mine at work on my desk. The number and size of the holes in the top of the shaker are the same for both the salt and pepper so it takes more effort to get pepper out of the pepper shaker. After having them for several months it occurred to me an improvement to this set would be including a 1x2 gray plate for the shakers to be stacked on when not in use. Or putting it on top of the shaker before turning it over to refill it.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Salt and Pepper Set
- December 17th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice knickknackCaptainNovaHunter | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt's a salt & pepper shaker set. Not much you can say about that, really! They can, of course, stack to save a little bit of counter space. They cost the same as a cheap set from a supermarket, and are far more interesting.Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Salt and Pepper Set
Shop more like this: