Take off for battle against the Ghost Ninja in Ronin’s awesome 2-in-1 R.E.X. airship! Open the cockpit to place Ronin at the controls and launch into the sky. Swoop to fight the Ghost Ninja Attila riding on the ghost dragon. Pull the R.E.X. rip cord to unleash the Airjitzu flyer and send Kai spinning into the sky to duel with the armed and dangerous Scythe Master Ghoultar. Defeat Ghoultar and escape with the precious Aeroblade safely stowed in the R.E.X. cargo bay! Includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapon elements: Kai, Ronin, Scythe Master Ghoultar and Ghost Ninja Attila.
- Includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapon elements: Kai, Ronin, Scythe Master Ghoultar and Ghost Ninja Attila
- Ronin’s R.E.X. airship features a handle for easy play, opening cockpit with cool controls, storage compartments and a cup element, 2 adjustable engines, rip-cord-activated rotating blades and golden detachable Airjitzu flyer with minifigure capsule, cargo bay with weapons storage, Aeroblade with holder, and Ninja golden blade and sword details
- Ghost dragon features a posable head, wings and tail, and a saddle
- Also includes a Skreemer (attachable to minifigures) with sai and chicken drumstick elements
- Weapon elements include Kai’s Aeroblade, Ronin’s 2 stud shooters and 2 Deepstone Katanas, Ghoultar’s Scythe Ghost Master Blade, Attila’s Ghost Katana and the Sword of Sanctuary
- Attila minifigure features transparent ghost legs and ghost armor
- Open the cockpit of the R.E.X. and place Ronin atthe controls
- Fend off the ghost dragon’s attacks
- Pull the rip cord to unleash Kai in the detachable Airjitzu flyer
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Ronin’s R.E.X. airship measures over 6” (16cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide
- Ghost dragon measures over 9” (24cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 1st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"I Told You That Thing Was Never Far"TitaniumSkylor2015 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self(The quote above was stated in the episode called "Stiix And Stones"-It's probably not exactly correct because I typed it out of memory). The Ronin R.E.X. is an awesome set! It's very large and there is a nice handle in the back for you to hold on to. An airjitzu flyer in the gold color is on the tail end of the vehicle and the ripcord not only sends the flyer flying but also spins the frontal engines. The front of the R.E.X. has a big clear piece on the front (which also came in the ninjacopter) and opens easily because it's on hinges. I was very happy with how that came out because with the ninjacopter you had to remove the hood from studs which got to be quite annoying. There is plenty of space in the airship to stow away Ronin's possessions-they only give you an aeroblade holder and a brown container but you can add in your own things. I've found that a jet board from the "Attack Of The Morro Dragon" set can fold up nicely and be stored behind the cockpit. They also give you the sword of sanctuary in this set-the sword is basic but because the end of the sword is a typical katana you can fit it in the back of the ninja's armor. There are 2 containers in the front as well. The ghosts get a little dragon in this set. This is one of the couple little dragons that lego has released in this ghost wave but I don't like it very much. The head doesn't look good to me but the rest of the body has some nice articulation (I also don't like the brown vent pieces on the dragon). The minifigures for the set are good, we get Ronin (exclusive), Kai, Goultar, and Attila, all of which have nice weapons. A skreemer is also included in the set who is holding a piece of poultry, both of which I like. All in all, the dragon was not the best but the R.E.X. was awesome and worth every penny! I would recommend this set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ronin R.E.X.
- June 13th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great ride for great play.BentWright | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is very well designed. It has many great parts, plenty of details that make for fun play, and it is sturdy and easy to hold. Pulling the rip cord not only launches the flyer, but it spins the engine blades. Well done design. Unfortunately the rip cord has a tab down one side that makes it impossible to change the build from a right to left handed pull. ( I would rather hold the model with my right hand and pull with the left) I love the articulated cockpit that has a fold down canopy and fold up chair so the pilot can sit right against the canopy, but is still easy to get in and out. The figures can't wear their weapons while in the cockpit, but there are four clips on the wall behind them to stow their weapons. The two upper clips work well with both katanas and stud shooters. Unfortunately, the lower two clips don't work well for either. The katana will fit if you bend them. I'd like to figure out a better way to stow weapons and modify the design. The set includes the Sword of Sanctuary and a deepstone aeroblade. This set includes at least eight stickers. I hate putting the stickers on, particularly in instances like the winglets on this set where the sticker goes in the middle of a large area with no edge to reference. Also, stickers NEVER age/wear well.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ronin R.E.X.
- March 25th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ronin Rex: a milestone for NinjagoDarkLloyd15 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a big Ninjago fan since the very beginning back in 2011. My first set was the Ice Dragon. I thought: 'LEGO can't do better than this!' But they did. Every year another great line of new sets. The Ronin Rex is in my opinion one of the best. I like the Ronin fig. He's just perfect. Too bad that the set doesn't include his hair, but I luckily have his hair. The other figs are great too. The Sword of Sanctuary is also included in this set. Luckily, because the other set it is in costs 100 euros. Overall: Great set. This has a great playvalue with the Airjitzu fyler and the rotating motors.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ronin R.E.X.
- June 19th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Mappe | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love This set good to play food to build and awsome designPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ronin R.E.X.