Get to work with this exciting, two-vehicle LEGO® Technic Roadwork Crew set, featuring a truck with working steering, tipping flatbed and a removable trailer, plus a tracked digger with rotating superstructure and working boom and bucket. This detailed 2-in-1 set comes with a classic orange, gray and black color scheme and can be rebuilt to create a Mini Gritter with Plow, providing a double build-and-play experience! Both models can be built by following the free interactive, 3D digital LEGO Building Instructions app.
- Build a construction truck with working steering, a tipping flatbed and removable trailer!
- 2 vehicles in 1 – Rebuilds into a Mini Gritter with Plow
- Includes a uniquely decorated 40th LEGO® Technic Anniversary brick
- LEGO Technic building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Truck with trailer measures 3 inches high, 10 inches long, and 2 inches wide. Tracked digger with boom lowered measures 3 inches high, 3 inches long, and 1 inch wide
- 365 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14
- Also, build three unique LEGO® Fidget Spinners using these downloadable instructions.
- April 19th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much fun after done, and it has chains!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe two/three items look outstanding and the back hoe has caterpillar drive. That can be a drive chain or something else if you are making a MOC. The orange color stands out from the normal construction sets. It was cleverly designed and the vehicles, once completed, are almost as fun as the cherry picker. (Un-retire that one already!) In short, it has more playability than I thought it would. It was a longre build due to the treads and putting them together. I also bought another copy of this to get the treads for another project. Kudos!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Roadwork Crew
- December 26th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FantasticIwade18 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy fist lego set (age of 25) thought it was fantastic, defiantly recommendLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Roadwork Crew
- February 17th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Oh Man!Markusha |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a fun set, I am glad that this is one of those sets where you dont have to download the alternative build instructions! They are there for you!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 40 minsWas this helpful?55Roadwork Crew
- January 8th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0EXCELlENT SET!zai24x |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's Childi brought this for my younger brother for christmas he really liked the set his favorite thing about it is all yhe functions this small set can do! it has great stickers not to little not to much and includes a special 3 hole peice celebrating 40 years of lego technic!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Roadwork Crew