This LEGO® City Road Plates (60304) building set adds a realistic backdrop to kids’ imaginative play, with glow-in-the-dark toy streetlights, traffic lights, road signs, traffic lane markings, speed bumps, a crosswalk, trees and greenery. Kids can place the Road Plates their way, build a city around them and connect to other LEGO Road Plate building sets to expand their city creations!A great gift for LEGO City fans aged 5 and upThe LEGO City Road Plates toy playset comes with an easy-to-followbuilding guide and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive construction guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools quickly helps young LEGO builders become master builders.Inspirational toys for boys and girlsLEGO City building sets stimulate open-ended, creative role play with feature-rich buildings, realistic toy vehicles and fun characters that deliver an enjoyable, fun-filled play experience based on real-life events.
- Kids can add a realistic backdrop to their LEGO® play with this LEGO City Road Plates (60304) building set. The perfect starting point for an awesome build-and-play experience.
- What’s in the box? Kids get 5 LEGO® Road Plates featuring traffic lane markings, speed bumps and a crosswalk, plus glow-in-the-dark streetlights, toy traffic lights, road signs, trees and greenery.
- Kids can create a realistic LEGO® road layout with lots of authentic details and connect to other LEGO City Road Plate building sets to expand their city creations.
- This LEGO® City Road Plates playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 5 and up.
- When built, the primary Road Plate layout measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 17.5 in. (44 cm) wide and 15 in. (38 cm) deep.
- LEGO® City Road Plates make a great backdrop to kids’ LEGO play and creations.
- Includes a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices. This interactive guide helps budding builders become master builders!
- LEGO® City My City sets come with colorful buildings, cool toy vehicles and fun characters that stimulate imaginative role play as kids create open-ended adventures in realistic settings.
- All LEGO® bricks and pieces are produced to strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® City building toys are thoroughly tested to ensure every playset meets stringent safety standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- December 28th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Better than I thoughtJarvBricks | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have a Lego city approximately 10m squared and I wanted to give these roads a go. After creating the space and adjusting my city to cater them I found that they new plates look great, not only did it create a lot more space in my city for more building but I found the polished plastic (similar to the tiles) make it look amazing. I was a little apprehensive about them but wanted to make it work and I’m so glad I did. I think they are a couple of pound over priced but I’m ok with the price that are.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Road Plates
- January 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Versatile and funDaveB | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am having more fun with these road plates than I expected. A long time fan of the original road plates, I had set my expectations low, knowing that change is hard, but once I cracked the set open and started playing with these, I began having fun. I was able to immediately integrate existing City buildings from the Donut Shop Opening set, plus my own MOC buildings. I also was able to build a bridge with relative ease (see photo). Highly recommended for anybody building compact layouts in a tight space, or for kids who want a total city experience with their existing vehicles and boxes of bricks.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Road Plates
- January 10th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Road platesNathanP | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonPurchased these new road plates for my nine year old who has a substantial Lego city. He was eager to test them out and see how they compare to his other ones. We quickly realised the lanes aren’t wide enough for a lot of the vehicles to pass each other but it is possible to stick them side by side to make a wide road. The downside of this is you only get the equivalent of one of the old road plates so assembling them this way would become very expensive. What we did like is the ability to make parking bays and these new plates made the ideal base to build a transport distribution depot. The accessories you get in the packs, the street furniture and the trees are a welcome addition.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Road Plates
- January 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A way better road system than ever beforeThinkClever | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLego has been making road plates for years upon years. Their strengths used to be how easy it was to lay down a street and their price. However, they used to limit the flexibility by offering fixed crossings, straight roads and so on. With this set, it's all up to your imagination! You can make a crossing wherever you want, or you can choose to have it all as just straight road. This set also comes with accessories such as street lights, stop lights, signs, and some greenery. The inclusion of the accessories are perfect for kids who want a more authentic experience, but they also look good in any collectors lego city. The glow in the dark elements doesn't glow very well except if they have been charged with a flashlight beforehand. Leaving them in a lit up room isn't enough to get a good glow. There are no stickers in the set, everything is printed, which is great for the longevity of the set. The height of the plates are higher than before, but adapting is simple as placing a normal plate under the baseplates of for example modular buildings brings them up to the correct height. These plates doesn't include sidewalks, which is a good thing if you are going to place these next to the modular buildings as they already have side walks. Otherwise, some plates and tiles can easily be used to create sidewalks of your own. Overall I'd say this set is excellent and opens up for creativity like never before!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Road Plates