Hover into action on Rey's Speeder™! This cool landspeeder has everything Rey needs for scouting the surface of a desert planet, including dual stud shooters, opening storage hatch and side-mounted bag, blaster, buzzsaw and electrobinoculars. There’s also a detachable sled with space for a minifigure when Rey must make a quick escape down the desert dunes! Recreate your own fantastic scenes from Star Wars™: The Force Awakens. Includes 2 minifigures: Rey and Unkar’s Thug with a crowbar.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Rey and Unkar’s Thug with a crowbar
- Rotate the engine to open the storage hatch
- Grab the side-mounted accessories
- Unhitch the sled and get ready for an adrenaline-filled sandsurf!
- Recreate fantastic scenes from Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- The perfect addition to any LEGO® Star Wars collection
- Measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- February 11th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic little set for any Lego Star Wars fanPolyglot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHaving not built any Lego since about 1995, I wondered whether I would still love it as much as I did as a child. As soon as I held this box in my hands I knew that I would! I hugely enjoyed building this fantastic little set. The instructions were very clear and detailed, and only in a couple of places did I feel a little bit unsure. I liked that the pieces were divided into two numbered bags, and that the smallest pieces were collected in a small bag inside each of these bag. All this meant I could concentrate on building and enjoying the experience. The stickers were a bit fiddly to attach, but added a nice touch to the set. I was left with quite a few spare pieces, and I first this confused me, as I thought I had missed something out. I checked out some photos on Instagram and realised that everybody's sets came with extra pieces, which is a very nice touch, once you realise you haven't messed up the build! The minifigures are really lovely, especially Rey. The detailing is lovely and I love that she comes with two head pieces, either her three-bun hair or the scavenger sand goggles. She also has her cool staff, a saw, binoculars and a gun. The thug minifigure is also good. I have had a bit of fun being mean to him, letting Rey fly her speeder around with him attached to it hanging upside down by his legs. :) Pros: - Easy to build - Fun construction - Great minifigures - The bottom gun can be used to open the side doors of the speeder - There is a little hutch inside the speeder, with a little cargo box inside - The front guns actually shoot tiny Lego pieces Cons: - It would be so convenient if the cargo hutch was big enough for Rey's hair (or sand goggles) when not in use, and even better if the spare ammo could also be stored there - On my set, the speeder's control sticks fall off quite easily - I wish the speeder had come with the cargo net, too - I wish the set included BB8! All in all I would definitely recommend this set to any Lego or Star Wars fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rey's Speeder™
- December 30th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Little Sister looks awesome in her new speederVandalHype | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm going to start off by saying I really appreciate Lego putting out a female lego set /lead character driven that isn't pink and supposedly "girlie" in colour. Thanks for a decent female lego kit! At last! The speeder and mini figs are a good representation of the Star Wars VII movie. But what I found problematic were the side doors to Rey's speeder, they seemed to catch and require a bit of manipulation to sit properly in the speeder, then the doors, actually don't quite sit flat with the line up and you have to make sure they do. I also hate the stickers. I'm probably the only one. But can we ditch stickers please? They're fiddly and cheap looking. If you can't do it with lego, then don't. Also, building smaller bits onto the door sides after you've followed the instructions to attach it, fiddley and unnecessary, lets just attach everything you need to the doors before attaching it to the speeder hey? Logic. I also found the handles popped off to easily when trying to get Rey to drive with them. But overall, the product looks great.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rey's Speeder™
- June 11th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Rey's SpeederLegoMike89 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfRey's Speeder set is a great entry into the Star Wars universe. The speeder is a nice build that took approx 1 hour and comes with two mini-figures: Rey and Unkar's Thug. Rey is a great mini-figure with a satchel, pistol and staff accessories. She also comes with a sand mask, or optional hair. The design of the speeder is great, with fantastic detail, nice sticker sets, and openable storage flaps on the body via the thrusters on the back, which you twist to open. However, I am disappointed that you can't actually fit anything into the storage containers. High price for the amount of pieces, nevertheless, a nice set and a great addition to my collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Rey's Speeder™
- May 15th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rey's SpeederBoDacious | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set at a great value! I was looking forward to building this set after seeing the movie. It didn't disappoint. Pros: - Value. - Playability. Spin the thruster and the sides open up to reveal a small storage bay. - Great minifigures. - Detail. Cons: - The only negative about this set is the bulky size. I always like sets that are true to the minifigures scale. This one is close, but is a bit thick.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rey's Speeder™