Launch a Lightsaber attack with buildable and highly posable Rey. With textile detailing, chest and arm decoration, blue Lightsaber, blaster pistol and a wheel-activated arm-swinging battle function, any young would-be Jedi will love to act out Lightsaber battles with this LEGO® Star Wars figure.
- Buildable and highly posable Rey figure features textile detailing, chest and arm decoration, new-for-September-2017 head design, blue Lightsaber, blaster pistol and wheel-activated arm-swinging battle function.
- Move the limbs into any battle pose.
- Features a sturdy and durable design for intense action play.
- Blaster pistol does not fire.
- Play out epic adventures from the blockbuster Star Wars: Episode VIII movie.
- Stands over 9” (24cm) high.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really nice figure, but...ZS666 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI seriously love this figure! this is the best female style constraction figure we have gotten and you can get her into a variety of action poses. i used the skywalker lightsaber i made for finn and gave it to her and now she looks perfect. the only problem i have with this figure is the playfeature which seriously weakens the arms so i removed it and made my own sturdier chest area. i would definitely recommend it and am looking forward to the film!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rey
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Impressive...most ImpressiveShaneGopee | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis LEGO Rey Buildable figure is the second Lego Rey Buildable figure, this is a huge update compared to the Previous Lego Buildable Rey 75113. Pros- -Highly poseable -Very nice unique cloth piece -Exclusive head resembles Daisy Ridley much better than the previous Rey Buildable figure head -The lightaber acessory alongside the Blaster enhances playability with the figure -The printed chest piece is very well printed and is accurate to Rey's Jedi training robes in The Last Jedi Cons- -N/A Conclusion- Overall I am very impressed with this Buildable Figure, I feel like this is a great improvement from the previous Rey Buildable Figure, it has a lot of articulation, which provides high play and display value and overall it looks like the actress Daisy Ridley, so Lego has done a great job in designing this figure and I am very very impressed with the final product and I would recommend this to any LEGO fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 17 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rey
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0'Breathe. Just Breathe.'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This Rey figure is a vast improvement compared to The Force Awakens version, with great pose-ability and a fun play feature. The build isn't complicated, although a bit fiddly at some points. The finished figure is an accurate height compared to Chewbacca or Finn. The play feature that allows you to swing Rey's arm actually works really well but it does mean that the figure looks messy on the back. The blaster is a significant improvement with a far better shape and colour scheme whilst the lightsaber hasn't changed. The likeness is quite good and Rey's new haircut has been moulded well. Her new costume has detailed printing and the use of cloth adds to the movie accuracy. However I think too much black has been used when the costume has far more grey in official images. Also the skin tone that is printed onto the torso and arm pieces doesn't match the skin tone of the head. Overall, I think this is a good build-able figure that would be great to play with or displayed. It's perfect for any Rey fan or The Last Jedi collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Rey