Small parts and a Small ball.
Recreate intense hand-to-hand combat with this buildable and highly posable Rey figure. Featuring a desert outfit with real cloth, staff, pistol and arm-swinging battle function, battling the enemy has never been so much fun with this sturdy and durable figure.
- Buildable and highly posable Rey figure features a real-cloth desert outfit, staff, pistol and a wheel-activated arm-swinging battle function.
- Turn the wheel to swing Rey’s arm.
- Move the limbs into any battle pose.
- Sturdy and durable design for intense action play.
- Play out exciting hand-to-hand combat with this iconic character from the blockbuster Star Wars™: The Force Awakens movie.
- Figure stands over 9” (23cm) tall.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0'May The Force Be with You'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis build-able figure of Rey is stunning in every way. The proportions are brilliant and the detail and movie accuracy is amazing! Lego have done a really good job with this new range of The Force Awakens build-able figures. The build is relatively easy, although it's not like 'normal' Lego and very enjoyable. The finished figure looks fantastic and the head-piece really captures Rey perfectly. Rey is in her Jakku outfit, which is created from plastic pieces and great quality felt for added movie accuracy and detail. Rey's head-piece has her wearing her scavenging mask and she also comes with her multi-purpose staff (she uses her staff for a lot of things in the movie). Also included is Rey's chrome blaster given to her by Han Solo which just adds to the accuracy of the figure. It would have been nice if Rey could have come with her lightsaber (the blue one that was Luke's) but Lego have given that to Finn instead. Rey's pose-ability is excellent and means that the figure is perfect for role-playing or it can be displayed in a multitude of poses. A neat little feature is that Rey's right arm is completely move-able by turning a wheel on her back, which is a fun feature that's well thought out. However the wheel that you turn protrudes quite a bit from Rey's back which detracts from the overall look from behind. With the Kylo Ren figure, this was hidden by his cloak, but unfortunately with Rey it's quite a bit more noticeable. I think this is a great figure and a must have if you're collecting the whole range or just some of the figures. Perfect for any Star Wars fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rey
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Rey Action Figure!!! :OVaderFan2187 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the Lego Star Wars action figures! When they first came out in 2015, I fell in love with the Darth Vader, General Grievous, and Obi-Wan Kenobi. So when I got this as a gift, I was excited. Bear in mind this is my first Lego action figure!!!!! First question to Lego when I look at the box: I thought Lego couldn't do action figures? Yes, they are packaged as "buildable figures", but aren't all Lego figures "buildable"? Then can't Lego do Star Wars minifigure blind polybags and package them as "buildable figures"? :D Customer Service, please correct me if I misunderstand :) I find it cool that the box and instructions are more vertical, compared to the traditional horizontal box. This is probably because the figure stands UP so the box height is higher than width. I find the box packaging very cool with all the blue detailing. One thing I notice when I open the box is that you have to open all the bags to start building, which is... odd for Lego, but the set is probably too small to split into 2-3 separate bags. The build is very fun, and provides variety from the typical Lego build experience. You start with the central arm-swinging mechanism and move on to the legs, arms, and finished off by the head. I find it strange that Lego used a male torso for Rey, and, whilst eventually covered by the cloth, is still a strange move. As another reviewer pointed out previously, the Rey figure looks very male, and I agree, as apart from the head and the fact that the figure seems thinner, most of the Rey buildable figure looks like a male action figure. When completed, playability is high, as the poseability is good. I find the swinging arm mechanism does more evil than good, as: 1) The knob wheel turning the arm comes loose after a while; 2) It sometimes presses down on the cloth when you turn it, which is ugly; 3) It sticks out at the back like a sore thumb. The cloth kinda gets in the way with the playing, as it doesn't pose as well as on the box, but removing it is out of the option, as it would show the inner knob wheel gear system and the use of the male torso. Rey's quarterstaff is nice, and incorporates the use of dark titanium lightsaber halves, but I prefer her pistol, with a shiny barrel. I used the extra half bushing included to attach to the side opposite the handle as I find it looks better. BUYER BEWARE: The gun is actually dark stone grey, but looks black on the shop image. I sort of guessed it was grey anyway, as Lego would probably make a more accurate version. The parts are not bad, with brick yellow and sand yellow pieces; however, the price is bad, at 17.8 cents per piece, unlike the typical 10. The pieces may be larger, but I would find no more than 15 cents per piece reasonable. Overall, this was quite a decent experience, and I am glad I have it. Now I want Phasma and the First Order Stormtrooper!!! So… Build: 13/20 Play experience: 17/20 Part selection: 15/20 Price: 8/20 Display: 17/20 TOTAL: 70/100 P.S. this is really 3.5/5, but as I cannot do decimals on the website, I have rounded it up to 4/5. Also note I have changed from Collectibility to Display as I find both are equally important, but Display is easier for a person like me to work out.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Rey
- in almost 4 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great Figure for a Now Iconic CharacterGilbertV | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfRey has become one of Star Wars' many iconic figure. Although I really wish that this figure had Rey's hair and not her headdress, but they did the headdress right. The face itself looks good, and it feels right. As for the body of Rey, she comes with a built in action feature which, for kids, is fun. It works well with the staff if she uses it in only one hand. If she is holding the staff in both hands, she cannot use the action feature. The fabric piece is well shaped and looks good on the figure. The only complaint I have with this set is that the arms sometimes fall off due to the way its built. That being said, it is a very fun figure and I would recommend it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Rey
- in about 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!!!!!PrincessLeia | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I received Rey for my birthday, and she is fantastic! Surprisingly easy to build, and has good, realistic features! I think the little wheel on her back that swings her arm is a very clever idea. Her face and head wrap are nicely detailed and look great! The chrome blaster Han Solo gave Rey in the movie was a good choice, and I very realistic! So is her staff. I love the set! Thank you, LEGO!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?55Rey