This LEGO® BrickHeadz™ 41602 Rey construction character is fun to build using colorful LEGO bricks that recreate all of her iconic details from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie, including decorated torso and belt. She also has a detachable Lightsaber and stands on a buildable collector's baseplate with BrickHeadz icon for easy display in your home, office or anywhere you like.
- Buildable LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction character featuring Rey has authentic details from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie, including iconic costume and a detachable Lightsaber.
- Each LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction character comes with its own buildable collector's baseplate.
- Have fun growing your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ collection with other characters from the Star Wars movie saga, including 41603 Kylo Ren™, and many more of your favorite Star Wars characters.
- Mash up your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction characters to create supercool hybrids or your own amazing characters.
- Stands over 2” (7cm) tall without baseplate.
- Baseplate measures over 1” (4cm) square and under 1” (1cm) high.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 9 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0'Something inside of me has always been there.'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Rey goes perfectly with the Kylo Ren BrickHeadz, and is even better in real life than the product photos. The build is fun and easy, whilst the end result looks amazing. Rey's costume has a movie accurate colour scheme and the printed pieces add extra detail. Also included is Rey's lightsaber. However, what the product photos don't show is just how brilliant Rey's hair is! Her complex hairstyle has been realistically recreated through the use of smooth tiles. My only issue with the figure is that using slopes for ears makes them look a bit disproportioned. If you're a Rey fan, or a Star Wars fan then this figure is one to add to your collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rey
- in about 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0The force is strong in this one...Spellingdee | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLoved the movies and love the character so of course this amazing character had to be bought. Like Wonder Woman her hair took a little bit of building just mainly cause of the small pieces. A must for Star Wars fans new and old.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rey
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0one of my favoritesezzzzz53 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Rey's hair detail is amazing. also I like how they made the base bigger and if u look at it, it looks like a brickheadz face! can't wait to see wht April brings.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rey
- in over 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0ReyMonkiPlays | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This Brickheadz set is fun to build and looks nice! The character Rey is from the newer Star Wars movies, and since I really like the character I got this. The set overall looks nice and like the character from the movie. I like the Brickheadz because they are collectible, so the only downside is it’s not easy to play with. I recommend this set!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsWas this helpful?55Rey