Fly Poe on a rescue mission in the Resistance X-Wing Fighter to protect Lor San Tekka’s home from the attacking First Order Flametrooper! This detailed X-Wing Fighter features opening wings and cockpit, 4 spring-loaded shooters, retractable landing gear, removable engine and a detachable BB-8. The set also comes with a building section with a container, toppling tower and fire elements to attach to the building and Flametrooper’s weapon to create a make-believe blaze. This set includes 3 minifigures plus a BB-8 Astromech Droid.
- Build a heroic starfighter with opening wings, spring-loaded shooters and more
- Featured in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Includes Poe Dameron, Lor San Tekka and First Order Flametrooper, plus BB-8 Astromech Droid
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 4” high, 14” long and 12” wide with wings open, and over 3” high with wings closed
- 740 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- December 11th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cool Displaypengmalups | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!My first set. My wife gave it to me. It's really nice to put it on display specially with the wings expanded. Color combinations are great too. You'll just need to customise its own stand if you want to put it on display with the wings expanded.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysWas this helpful?55Resistance X-Wing Fighter™
- January 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Angelo80 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfCant go wrong with this X-wing. I love it. It is well built and very fun to build. The wings have a mechanism to open and close them. Got this set since its one of my favourite spaceships in the franchise. And it did not disappoint. My only regret is that i never got the one with R2-D2. It became a house favourite the second it was built, kids take it over any other. Looks great on display and solid enough for play time. The small structure that came with it its a bit pointless in my opinion, since it doesnt really add playability to the set or display. It always gets left behind. I would had added Finn as he was in that scene. Overall an amazing set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance X-Wing Fighter™
- March 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great LEGO X-Wing!RexCaptainOrSir | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI loved it! I got it on Amazon for $117, so not gonna give it an “excellent” for value for money. I did combine it with Poe’s X-Wing Fighter and 1 piece from the 20 years LEGO Star Wars anniversary Imperial Dropship set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance X-Wing Fighter™
- December 3rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0'This Will Begin to Make Things Right'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis X-Wing is almost exactly the same as Poe's X-Wing, except for the colour scheme and a new play feature. However, I think it's worth owning both because: 1. Can you have too many X-Wings? 2. It comes with an amazing Lor San Tekka minifigure. The build is relatively easy and interesting. The only repetitive parts are the wings which aren't quite movie accurate. It's a shame Lego didn't try to fix that flaw in this set. The vaporator included will fall over like it does when the blast Kylo Ren freezes finally hits it, startling all the stormtroopers in the vicinity. Another play feature is that the engine of the X-Wing will come out, mimicking it being damaged as in the film. The minifigures are great. Lor San Tekka's minifigure is detailed and true to the film. However it would have been nice if Lor could have come with the map piece he gives to Poe. It's one of the only Lor San Tekka figures available so is a must have. Poe is wearing his famous jacket rather than his flight suit, so is quite different to the minifigure included in Poe's X-Wing. BB-8 is adorable in Lego form. Finally there's the flametrooper who has a very accurate helmet and is overall very detailed. This is a great Force Awakens set to have and an awesome X-Wing. The only drawback is the price, but it is still a good set and a fun build.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance X-Wing Fighter™