Young Resistance fighters can play out heroic missions with this LEGO® brick-built model of the Resistance I-TS Transport (75293) from Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – a new land at Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort. The top of the shuttle lifts off and the sides open for easy play, and there are 4 rotating stud shooters by the cockpit and 4 rear stud shooters for battle action.
Unlimited creative play
Great for solo building and play or sharing the fun with friends, the set includes 4 Star Wars™ characters: Lieutenant Bek and Vi Moradi, plus Astromech Droid and GNK Power Droid LEGO figures. This construction toy also makes an awesome display piece and it combines with other LEGO Star Wars sets for even more creative fun.
Top gift ideas
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the legendary Star Wars universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars is now its most successful theme with top gift ideas for kids and adults.
- Recreate the excitement of Disney’s Star Wars™ theme park Galaxy’s Edge in LEGO® style with this fantastic LEGO Star Wars Resistance I-TS Transport (75293) building toy for kids.
- This brick-built Star Wars™ playset includes Lieutenant Bek and Vi Moradi LEGO® minifigures, plus Astromech Droid and GNK Power Droid LEGO figures, for fun, creative solo or group role play.
- The top of the shuttle lifts off and it has opening sides for easy play. It has a LEGO® minifigure cockpit, cargo hold with space for the droids, plus 4 rotating stud shooters and 4 rear stud shooters for battle action.
- This 932-piece construction toy offers a fun and rewarding building challenge for kids aged 9+ and makes an awesome birthday present or holiday gift for any Star Wars™ enthusiast.
- The Resistance I-TS Transport measures over 3” (8cm) high, 13.5” (34cm) long and 6.5” (17cm) wide and makes a striking centerpiece in any room when it's not being deployed on playtime Resistance missions!
- No batteries are needed with this Galaxy’s Edge building toy – it’s constructed purely from LEGO® bricks and powered by kids’ free-thinking creativity for unlimited Star Wars™ action adventures.
- Buying this Galaxy’s Edge merchandise for a big Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® beginner? Don't worry. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can open the box and build with Jedi-like confidence.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building toys are the best for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga, dream up original stories or just build and proudly display the collectible construction models.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Ever since 1958, they have met the highest industry standards to ensure they fit together with ease to create robust builds.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the absolute max so you can be sure that this building toy for kids meets the highest quality and safety standards on planet Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 16th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Excellent but flawedMorbius | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an excellent model that is very sturdily built, you can pick it up from any place with confidence. The interior is easily accessible via removable roof and hinged cockpit. The minifigs are also excellent and well printed. I love the brick built GNK but the feet do tend to be left behind on the baseplate. The building process was also very enjoyable. The only issue is that carrying the cargo box means you can’t fit in all the minifigs and given this is a transport ship the lack of space is disappointing. Also there was no access from the cargo bay to the cockpit. I’m currently modifying the ship by adding 4 studs to the width and 6 studs to the length which will allow 2 minifigs to sit in the cockpit, carry 4 cargo boxes, space for a droid station, coffee station and a corridor from the cargo bay to the cockpit. Work in progress photos included.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Resistance I-TS Transport
- January 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really fun to play with, difficult to build thoughAdoomie | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHonestly got my fingers really hurt worth it though. Loved playing. Tons of accessibility. Fun rides, great memories.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrs 12 minsWas this helpful?55Resistance I-TS Transport
- October 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another great Lego set!Tina75 |I would recommend this to a friend!Lego Star Wars Resistance I-TS Transport was super fun to put together. It did take a while to complete but was so worth it in the end to see the finished product. With so many pieces and parts this will keep anyone busy for hours.Kids will enjoy this for sure!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Resistance I-TS Transport
- September 18th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0LegosI would recommend this to a friend!My son is 10. He really enjoyed working on this and getting it put together!! The instruction book was a little bit confusing for him because it was just pictures and didnt really show what went where, so it just took him a minute to figure it out, but he still loved doing it!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45Resistance I-TS Transport