Republic Fighter Tank™Republic Fighter Tank™4.619542.
Engage the Droid Army with this LEGO® Star Wars Republic Fighter Tank, featuring an opening top hatch with minifigure cockpit, 2 elevating guns with stud shooters, rear ammo store and hidden wheels for a hover look. This set also includes 2 minifigures and 2 droid figures.
- Build the Republic Fighter Tank and hover into battle against the Droid Army
- Featured in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV show
- Includes Aayla Secura, a Clone Trooper Gunner and two Battle Droids
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The Tank is over 2” high, 6” long and 4” wide
- 305 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Republic Clone TankPythor2323 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOver the years as Lego has produced Clone Wars sets and such, this is one I very much sought to collect! Minifigures: Aayla Secura (10/10)- Very great to have this Jedi in My Collection! Awesome printing, details and double sided face. Clone Gunner (Phase 2) (10/10)- A major step up from the Phase 1 clone gunner from The Clone Wars sets and great detailing. Battle Droids (7/10)- Okay minifigure, but NEEDS a redesign for a stronger design, movable/ possable legs, and way more detail. This set is very good as a whole. The interior though feels very small, that is why I modified this set slightly. Great canons and stud shooters for the tank I like those much better than flick fire missles. The hatch opens smoothly and works well with the set. The back of the tank cubby thing makes for good storage for extra stud shooter ammo. PROS: -Great price ($25) for 4 minifigures -Good design a little small though -Awesome minifigures -Great play value CONS: -Wish the interior was bigger and I wish the model was slightly bigger. Overall really good set, I really like it! I think Lego did a great job scaling it down from the previous version! Stop reading this review and get this set... what are you waiting for?? Get this set especially if you are a Lego collector, Star Wars fan, Clone Wars fan or just want a good small set to build or play with! Product Recommendations: - Tie Fighter (75095) (Clone Wars Fans) -Jedi and Clone Troopers Battle Pack (75206) -Yoda's Jedi Starfighter (75168) -Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive (75191) -Anakin's Jedi Starfighter (75214)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 34 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Republic Fighter Tank™
- in 8 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0The clone wars TankLegoMike89 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA good entry into the Star Wars universe. I was pleasantly surprised with the level of detail in the set. The attention to detail is great, with firing canons, an actual cockpit, and a storage compartment on the back. I love the four mini figures included, a Jedi, two droids and a clone trooper. The canons pack a real punch, so be careful not to lose all the missiles, however, you do get plenty of spares. They also move on hinges, so have plenty of range. The additional droids look really great and fold up as they do in the movies. I really enjoyed this build and took a leisurely two hours. I felt this product was maybe a bit overpriced, but a nice set regardless. Oh and i got a free mini figure droid too!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Republic Fighter Tank™
- in 24 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0OutstandingChanceM8687 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendIt was fun to build and the details are outstanding and great to play with it.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 3 hrs 9 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Republic Fighter Tank™
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0TX-130: A Republic ShadowCaptainRogers | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI’m honestly not sure why this set has been given anything lower than 5 bricks all around. The price-per-brick is great; playability is awesome; two unique mini figs (live-action Aayla and Phase two gunner) help make up for the lackluster battledroids which honestly can’t be helped because they’re battledroids, I just appreciate LEGO including them; build was quite enjoyable though build time wasn’t long, but what do you expect, it’s a $20 set; AND it came out during a time where it seems a good 90% of all LEGO sets coming out are from the Galactic Civil War or the New Order eras. If you’re a fan of the Clone Wars era or even just like the Republic; don’t miss the chance to get this set. This tank isn’t in the movies and it never even appaears in the shows. It’s a shadow tank. Digitally, it only exists through the games. It’s been nearly 10 years since this set was last released (this one is MUCH better in my opinion) and it will be a while before it’s released again, if ever. Bonus: this set looks even more amazing when paired with pretty much any variation (though specifically the 2008 and 2013 versions) of the Republic Gunship. Which is another one of my all-time favorite Star Wars vehicles AND LEGO sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Republic Fighter Tank™