Red Son's Inferno JetMonkie Kid™
VIP: Get this Sailboat Adventure gift with purchases over $200*Not VIP?
Spark children’s creativity with this action-packed LEGO® Monkie Kid™ toy playset (80019), featuring Red Son’s Inferno Jet, a Flower Fruit Mountain mini build and The Golden Staff. The jet features a minifigure cockpit and 2 spring-loaded shooters. A super gift idea for kids, this set also includes Monkie Kid, Red Son and Bob minifigures with weapons and accessory elements such as Red Son’s Power Glove and a LEGO toy jetpack to inspire fun, imaginative play.
Find printed instructions in the box and check out Instructions PLUS in the free LEGO Building Instructions app, featuring tools to zoom in on, rotate and view the model on screen, making the building process even more rewarding for youngsters.
Build, play and learn
LEGO Monkie Kid sets are rooted in Chinese culture and values. They reimagine Monkey King tales from the classic Journey to the West novel in new ways, helping children develop bravery, resilience and optimism while enjoying hours of creative fun.
- Children can role-play as the heroic Monkie Kid guarding Flower Fruit Mountain against Red Son’s Inferno Jet attacks with this action-packed LEGO® Monkie Kid™ toy playset (80019).
- This fun toy includes 3 minifigures – Monkie Kid, Red Son with the Power Glove and firing flame-energy elements, and Bull Clone Bob with a buildable jet pack and flame thrower – to inspire play.
- The Inferno Jet features a minifigure cockpit and 2 spring-loaded shooters, and the Flower Fruit Mountain mini build holds The Golden Staff to inspire imaginative, exciting playtime battles.
- This high-quality, 299-piece, LEGO® jet airplane set offers a rewarding build-and-play experience for kids aged 7 and up, making it a super birthday present, holiday gift or special treat.
- The Inferno Jet measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 8.5 in. (21 cm) long and 5.5 in. (14 cm) wide, a portable size so kids can easily hold it, swoosh it and fire the shooters.
- Includes printed building instructions and Instructions PLUS in the free LEGO® Building Instructions app, enabling young builders to view a virtual version of this unique toy model as they build.
- Fun LEGO® Monkie Kid™ building toys reimagine the Chinese legend of the Monkey King through innovative storytelling and help to nurture youngsters’ creativity, resilience and optimism.
- LEGO® components meet stringent standards to ensure a secure connection every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.
- March 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Surprising Ship and Functional FunDrustan |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'll be honest, I didn't initially plan on getting this set, especially since this whole wave of Monkie Kid sets has been really strong (Spring 2021). However, I was pleasantly surprised with a clean and satisfying build, extremely effective function, and quirky appearance. BUILD: It is a pure building experience with nothing too surprising but lots of "studs-not-on-top" building and a variety of shapes and colors, including the cute little side-build. It comes together as a very sturdy structure. (Appropriate considering how easy it is to fly around). PLAY: This is a super swooshable jet, and the firing function is really satisfying to use, as the two launched pieces fire one after the other in quick succession. The trigger is smooth to use and reload is easy. While accomplishing a similar purpose as the NINJAGO Boulder Blaster, the function here is easier to use and repeat quickly. DISPLAY: It's a pretty small jet, but the little piece of Flower Fruit Mountain can set a nice scene. The color scheme of Red Son's vehicles can get mixed up when next to MK's red and yellow vehicles, but it looks very nice next to the Legendary Flower Fruit Mountain or the White Dragon Horse Jet. Simple yet elegant.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Red Son's Inferno Jet
- June 13th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0A lesser version of a different setThis set is pretty neat. The color scheme and design is effective, and it's appropriately cartoony. The play feature is done well and the handle is large for all hands to use. The side build is rather simple and small, but it's effective. The minifig selection is nice. It's the cheapest way to get Red Son, and the other figure inclusions are nice and well detailed. For those pros, there are two issues I personally have with it. For one, I feel the price is a little high. The amount of stuff included feels like it should be a $30 set, and the extra $5 makes the set feel pricey. Another is the concept of the set. It is nice, but another set that released 2 months earlier, the Ninjago Legacy Boulder Blaster, does the same idea, and does it better, with 50% more pieces, a build that is about 50% bigger, and is only $5 more than this set. Overall, I feel this set is nice, but there is a significantly better version of the same idea on shelves right now. I recommend that one over this set, but I do feel this set is fine and you'll be satisfied with it if you get itPlay Experience4.0Value for Money2.0Was this helpful?35Red Son's Inferno Jet
- June 21st, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0You decideThis set isn’t the best or the worst. It’s cool but I wish there was more functions. So you decide if it is worth it to you.Play Experience3.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Red Son's Inferno Jet