The amazing U-Wing Fighter has all the details you would expect from an authentic Star Wars model, including 4 big engines, an opening minifigure cockpit with transparent lower observation window, opening side doors with pull-out stud shooters, dual spring-loaded shooters at the front, rear storage hold and huge wings that sweep back to create an even bigger model. Includes 5 minifigures.
- Build the amazing Rebel U-Wing Fighter, featuring four big engines and wings that sweep back to make a bigger model
- Featured in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Includes U-Wing pilot, Bistan, Jyn Erso, Cassian Andor and a Rebel Trooper
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 3” high, 17” long and 7” wide with wings closed, and over 14” long and 25” wide with wings open
- 659 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 5 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0UT-60D U-Wing!ggwho | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Awesome set, solid, functional, and goes great with the Tie Striker. Personalized a bit more from the lack of fine details, kept me busy for a couple weeks! Little surprised on how many details Lego left out or actually changed not to match any of the ships.... The curved front fuselage, odd looking wedge plate front cows with the yellow grill plate sticking up like a pimple, the two piece looking cockpit (and it's a custom cockpit piece for this set?). Short wobbly engines, short front wings and then those upside down 4x4 dark gray wedge plates underneath on the front sides? All in all though, that is what keeps me addicted to Lego Star Wars models! The Legos just look great for depicting the ships! Looking forward to an awesome USC set from Lego! Star Bricks, Mirko Soppelsa, has already done one that is a pretty decent looking replica and posted pictures on the web!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 14 daysWas this helpful?45Rebel U-Wing Fighter™
- in 5 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Surprisingly enjoyable buildMaster357 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI will admit I purchased this set simply because the only place to purchase lego in my city is Walmart, and this was the most challenging looking set available (along with Kylo Ren’s TIE Fighter, which I also purchased, incidentally). I was dealing with a lot of stress, and building is one of my escapes. I was pleasantly surprised upon building it that it actually has a fair amount more detail than I was initially expecting. While far from a UCS edition, I can honestly say I do hope they release a UCS edition of the U-Wing, because this set was very fun to build. Even more impressive is the shear size of this model. In flight mode, the wingspan is larger than the MF. I’ll admit, this makes it problematic to display in flight mode, but I will just have to display it in landing mode, or rearrange a few things to display this in flight mode if I really want to. Well done Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Rebel U-Wing Fighter™
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0U wing!!!!!Legit7777 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe U wing is the most important ship in (my personal favorite Star Wars) Rouge 1. It is an excelent addition to anyone who collects Star Wars and anyone who doesn't!Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rebel U-Wing Fighter™
- in over 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0U Will Love It!GarcianSmith | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set took me completely by surprise. Not only was it a really fun build, but the size of the thing (especially with its wings out) is seriously impressive. Though not particularly difficult to put together, it's still a great set to build - with a few wonderful "aha" moments when you realise how it's all going to fit together. Also, the number of quality minifigs included is brilliant. Now, I have my Jyn Erso! Brilliant set and I would recommend this to anyone.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rebel U-Wing Fighter™