Recreate epic scenes from Star Wars: The Force Awakens, as Han Solo and Chewbacca try to escape the clutches of Bala-Tik and his Guavian Security Soldiers aboard their freighter. Featuring a modular design for easy reconfiguration, the freighter sections contain authentic details like a lowering blast door, trapdoor and crawlspace in which to hide. Pull the correct fuse to release the 2 buildable Rathtar figures with posable tentacles and teeth, then rearrange the sections and play out another Rathtar escape! This great set includes 5 minifigures.
- Build an exciting space action scene with modular parts for easy reconfiguring
- Featured in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Includes Han Solo, Chewbacca, Bala-Tik, 2 Guavian Security Soldiers, and 2 buildable Rathtars with posable tentacles and teeth
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Model is over 5” high, 3” wide and 15” deep. Rathtar (tentacles closed) is over 1” high, 2” wide and 2” deep
- 836 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 8th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Complex and modulable setCylthe | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set directly from Lego via phone, as it was out of stock :) ! I got it 50% off, so it was quite nice deal to get it for myself. The set in general as a lot of good points which I list here: - the rathtars monsters - the minifigures are really nice and well designed - the fact that you can modulate it at will with the Technic pins set about the platforms. - the overall aspect of it, metallic/organic, confined, steampunk... Some "meh" points: - the doors lack some mechanism to open them up more easily than by hand. The large flat door is holding by itself once lift up but stays tilted which is not displayable! - the trap is a bit clumsy and is hard to set up correctly -> overall, the contraptions are a bit disappointing :) It is displayable, but it does not strike out that much, although I really enjoyed building it! I recommend anyway for fans!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Rathtar™ Escape
- June 4th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0'What's a rathtar?'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!The entire rathtar sequence of The Force Awakens is both exciting and amusing because of Han's interactions with the two gangs. This set really captures a lot of detail and combines it with fun play features. The build is interesting with some nice techniques, especially in designing the rathtars themselves. The use of Technic works wonderfully in portraying the halls of the Erevana and gives the whole set a mechanical feel. Once finished the three separate pieces can be displayed in any combination which I think is a brilliant feature. The play aspect is very good. The main blast doors can be opened and closed as can the door of the rathtars cage - although the mechanisms can be a bit 'stiff' the first few times. A minifigure can be lowered below the floors so they can be underneath which is perfect for role-play with Finn or Rey minifigures. The minifigures along with the rathtars are amazing! The rathtars have an accurate design and it's possible to place a minifigure in their mouths. Han and Chewie are both nicely printed and come with their respective weapons. Bala Tik is very detailed and the use of metallic grey works well for his outfit. The Guavian enforcers are particular favourites and their helmets are awesome. The detail on their dark red jumpsuits is incredible. This is definitely one of the best Force Awakens sets available and I would highly recommend it for display or role play. The movie accuracy is excellent and the set is really detailed. However the price is far too high, so you may want to wait for a sale.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rathtar™ Escape
- August 14th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth The Moneyidjblack | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is an amazing set. For starters, the minifigures are as good as they can get. Everyone except Han Solo has a stud shooter in their blaster, and three are exclusive. The Guavian Soldiers have great detail. Second, there are many cool functions, including an opening blast door and hatch in one section. The Rathtars are perfect for grabbing minifigures. Sometimes the trapdoor in the Rathtar cage gets kind of stuck, but if you drop it down many times it loosens up. As far as value for the money, the Rathtar Escape is average. 836 pieces for $80 is pretty normal. It is still an expensive set. All in all, this is a fantastic set with great play value, great minifigures, and great functions. It may be expensive, but it is totally worth the money.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rathtar™ Escape
- June 23rd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing setdimuk | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA connection based play set with 2 new exclusive figures. The guavian security soldier was my favorite designed character in Lego Star Wars the force awakens and I am so happy they made it into a set. It does come with two brick build rathhars. Sorry if I spell that wrong but you can place them anywhere. It does include a technic build that is not too hard to build. Now time for a tiny rant. When you open the door to the corridor, it uses a bright red action feature which ticks me off, when building the cage, the bucket always popped off when i put the bone in it. The cage door does use some friction and is not the best they could have done, now you have to push it down for it to fully open. Conlcusion- great play set, and get it now.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 52 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rathtar™ Escape