Reach breakneck speeds with this authentic replica of a real-life race kart, featuring a purple and orange color scheme with racing stickers, working steering and gearbox, detailed engine with moving piston and a racing seat that tilts to reveal the working transmission. This robust 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic model can be rebuilt to create a Track Car for a double build-and-play experience! Digital 3D building instructions for both models are available online.
- Build a sleek and sporty Race Kart with real working steering and moving pistons!
- Includes slick racing tiers, racing stickers and gearbox
- LEGO Technic building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Race Kart is 10 inches long, 7 inches wide, and 2 inches high
- 345 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 16 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 13th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great in (almost) Every WayJustPlainOldBob | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a fun build, with the engine and transmission being my favorite parts. The transmission has a really neat way of allowing one to change gears (shown below). I wish this had fewer stickers, but that problem is shared with most sets. The only qualm I have with the technical parts is the steering. It's loose and wide, to be blunt. However, as I have no better ideas, it'll have to do for now. The wide radius makes playing with it less fun, but it doesn't affect the car's looks, which are sublime. It'll be a fine addition to my Lego mantel.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Race Kart
- January 8th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great renderingMaddawg | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat concept if simplifying a 2 speed transmission and simple steering. Once vehicle is rolling, can see internals moving.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Race Kart
- March 25th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Totally awesomeSharkbait | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBought the set because it looks cool. Didn't know it had a working 2 speed gearbox which was a fun surprise. Has an abnormally large turn radius which really limits the sets playability but it still looks very cool on the shelf next to all the other Technic sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Race Kart
- February 8th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set!g30urg30us | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA very surprisingly great set that was fun to build, but most importantly really fun to have on my shelf. Quality of the build is top notch and technic parts are pretty cool, the gear box is really fun to play withPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Race Kart