- Hard to Find Items
Presenting the iconic R2-D2 as you've never seen him before. Everyone's favorite droid from the Star Wars galaxy is now part of the ultimate collector series and features fantastic detailing, such as rectractable third leg, front panels that open to reveal a universal computer interface arm and a circular saw, rotating head and 2 fold-out front spacecraft linkage control arms. With the included fact plaque and mini R2-D2 figure, this diminutive model is the perfect addition to your Star Wars collection! Measures over 12” (31cm) high and 7” (18cm) wide.
- Ultimate Collector Series R2-D2™!
- Features retractable third leg!
- Front panels open to reveal a universal computer interface arm and circular saw!
- Features realistic rotating head!
- R2-D2 features 2 fold-out front spacecraft linkage control arms!
- Includes fact plaque and R2-D2 minifigure!
- Measures over 12” (31 cm) high and 7” (18 cm) wide!
- September 25th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My first star wars setties |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great set. This is also my first star wars set. The building prices is not that special. But there is a LOT of colors in the inside of this droid. Why? I have no idea... The final model is really well designed. The little functions like r2's disc cuter are great. To retract the there leg however is quite a process. It wood also have been great if it had wheels under it. But you can easily do this yourself. Ratings: -build 8/10 -valu for money 9/10 -over all 9/10 (wood have been a ten if the third leg was a little easier to extend and if it had wheels under it.)Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55R2-D2™
- July 28th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0R2-D2 is awesome!I would recommend this to a friend!My hubby & I waited a long time for R2-D2 to come out! We quickly got to work & the set did NOT disappoint! We put it together over 2 days. We enjoyed not always knowing what pieces we were assembling & how everything fit together. It was nice at times to have 2 people to help hold the body while the other person attached the legs & other things. The "head" does not "permanently" attach, it just rests on the pivot point. It's fine for us as we just have it displayed, but if someone wanted to play with it, you would have to be careful. The pieces move wonderfully! We recommend this set to any Lego/Star Wars fan.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55R2-D2™
- January 8th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Christmas Present to Bryanbryaben |I would recommend this to a friend!When I saw this very unique UCS exclusive Lego set with the saw and the missile shooter, I wanted to get this for our son Bryan. He is 8 years old and have been building Lego since he was 4. He said the easiest part of R2D2 was the body. The hardest part was the legs. He definitely likes how the head can rotate 360 degrees and how the third leg can retract. Bryan completed this set all on his own and finished it in 8 hours! I also like that there is a sticker that has information about R2D2. I hope that a Lego C-3PO set will come out! I would definitely recommend this set. A collector's item.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55R2-D2™
- August 10th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Great Star Wars PieceDhasek |I would recommend this to a friend!I really do not have anything bad to say about the set except that it is a little hard to get it to stay in the leaned-back position. It looks great. Lots of moving pieces. I think it is my favorite Star Wars build yet. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves Star Wars or LEGO. Great build.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55R2-D2™