Be part of the adventure with Emily Jones and Azari, as they explore the 2-story castle tower, featuring a lava moat with moving stepping stone function, opening dungeon door, chain and shackles and a ballista that shoots blasts of “poison”. Includes 2 mini-doll figures, plus Elandra the Queen dragon, Dusti the evil fox and a mouse.
- Build this two-story castle tower before sneaking inside to free the Queen dragon from the Elf Witch’s minion!
- As featured in LEGO Elves TV special
- Includes Emily Jones & Azari figures, plus Elandra the Queen Dragon, Dusti the evil fox & mouse models
- LEGO Elves building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The castle tower is over 7” high, 9” deep and 3” wide. The dragon is over 3” high, 15” long and 15” wide
- 833 pieces – For girls and boys between the ages of 9 and 12 years old
- February 24th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this mainly for the dragon and wasn't disappointed. The castle is pretty cool, too, but the dragon is the best part. It's big, about 10" long and very articulated. I loved the castle as well and think Dusti the fox and little mouse are very cute. The crossbow at the top of the castle pretty neat and I love the workings of the stepping stones, which move back and forth. The door that comes up and down with a little lever is cool, too. After reading about the set I didn't realize the stepping stones were stepping stones to get over lava...I thought they were seats-lol! And the stickers were a little tricky, especially for the glass door. I kind of wish Lego would put them on for us, but I didn't have a stroke or anything when applying them so I guess it's okay. Apart from these little things, this is an awesome set and I highly recommend it!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Queen Dragon's Rescue
- November 6th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Dragon So Far!Lilay |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is so amazing! Well worth the cost. I bought it at Target where it's cheaper. The tower is lovely, it has nice little details and it's a nice little addition to the set. The minidolls are as beautiful as ever. The little mouse and Dusti are fantastic! Elandra is the most gorgeous dragon so far. She moves really smoothly, and is pretty posable. I'm hoping to get the Water Dragon, and I'm lookimg forward to the 2017 sets. I mean, leprechauns and an evil dragon?! I'll definitely be getting those. Elandra was pretty challenging to build, but she wasn't too hard.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Queen Dragon's Rescue
- January 11th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0great setjp1847 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI build everything with my 9 year old daughter. She loved building it. The elves theme is excellent for girls, keep making them and expand the theme and story line. The vertical building of the dragon's body and legs is great for thinking skills. Not only is she stacking pieces but pieces connect to the sides offering depth through building on second axis. She loved turning the body to feel the sleek design, she told me several times. Special pieces connecting through male and female dowel systems is excellent. It almost gives the feeling of creating a mechanical system. The only design flaw is the golden caps on the wings, it seems like another pin could have been placed in to hold those on better. She loved creating the moving parts on the castle structure. She mentioned that how cool it was to build something that moves like a secret sliding walkway. Continue with the Elves systems they are excellent with more engineering of moving components. This is a great set that sparks the imagination of girls and includes them into the more male dominated building world.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysWas this helpful?55Queen Dragon's Rescue
- August 21st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Much-Appreciated Challenge!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis took three or four days to build, and the challenge was much appreciated! It was a great distraction and centering when my PTSD flared up. I just finished it yesterday--Elandra herself was very challenging to build. Oh, and I know there was some commentary about the exposed studs. I watched the Lego mini-movie on YouTube, and Elandra laid five eggs. I like to think she would carry her babies on her back. I hope to build the last three dragons soon!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Queen Dragon's Rescue