Enjoy the nostalgic charm of this classic Propeller Plane, featuring a red, white and black color scheme, spinning propellers, retractable wheels and an opening cockpit with room for a minifigure (not included). This 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model can be rebuilt to create a hydroplane or a helicopter for a treble build-and-play experience. Both alternative models can accommodate a minifigure (not included).
- Features spinning propellers, retractable wheels and an opening cockpit with room for a minifigure (not included).
- Check out the red, white and black color scheme.
- Open the cockpit and climb aboard.
- Lower the wheels and make a perfect landing.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-12.
- Includes more than 225 LEGO® bricks.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a hydroplane or a helicopter.
- Propeller Plane measures over 4” (11cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 9”(25cm) wide.
- Hydroplane measures over 1” (5cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Helicopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
- January 10th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great For an Airplane!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just got this at my nearest Lego store. The build was average in both difficulty and experience. The finished product, however, was just outstanding. I especially loved the feature of the retractable landing gear. To make it better, it is compatible with a mini figure, so you can get one [as long as their head is not too long!] and place it in the detailed cockpit, with a screen, along with a joystick and full seat. I also liked the color scheme. Overall, I very highly recommend this set for kids out there who just want to go woooooosh! with their airplanes, and adults who would like to display this.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Propeller Plane
- December 9th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing design, great priceTheDingo |I would recommend this to a friend!This is one of the best airplanes LEGO has come out with in recent years. It's scaled for mini figures and has a cockpit with a screen and flight stick. The propellers rotate freely, even when the gear is down and it's on a table top. The color scheme is catchy, it has lots of detail on, and best of all, the design is scaled like a real airplane - it looks like something that could actually be built and fly in real life. The helicopter is fun too, with just as much detail, but the hydroplane (that could also pass for an awesome space ship) is easily the winning runner-up. Overall, I would recommend this in a heartbeat to anyone who enjoys legos or airplanes.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Propeller Plane
- November 17th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Propeller Plane is a Must-Buy!I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great display set that can also be played with! All three builds are very detailed, they all have their own working functions, and the color scheme is fantastic with the blend of red, white and black. The build sizes are perfect; not too big, and not too small. I liked the propeller plane the best, with the hydroplane second, and the helicopter third; the helicopter is just another generic Lego helicopter, but still is cool, and the other two have a lot of character and detail. It is also scaled for minifigures, which is a great added bonus. I highly recommend!Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Propeller Plane
- April 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another Good Set!I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great LEGO set! It would be a good set to anyone's collection! I like the details on each model. It's cool that in each build, you can place a minifigure inside the cockpit. This set is something worth recommending to anyone! (4/5/2017)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Propeller Plane