Propeller PlanePropeller Plane4.857157.
Small parts and a Small ball.
Enjoy the nostalgic charm of this classic Propeller Plane, featuring a red, white and black color scheme, spinning propellers, retractable wheels and an opening cockpit with room for a minifigure (not included). This 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model can be rebuilt to create a hydroplane or a helicopter for a treble build-and-play experience. Both alternative models can accommodate a minifigure (not included).
- Features spinning propellers, retractable wheels and an opening cockpit with room for a minifigure (not included).
- Check out the red, white and black color scheme.
- Open the cockpit and climb aboard.
- Lower the wheels and make a perfect landing.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-12.
- Includes more than 225 LEGO® bricks.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a hydroplane or a helicopter.
- Propeller Plane measures over 4” (11cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 9”(25cm) wide.
- Hydroplane measures over 1” (5cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Helicopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in almost 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another Good Set!cheeseinthepie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great LEGO set! It would be a good set to anyone's collection! I like the details on each model. It's cool that in each build, you can place a minifigure inside the cockpit. This set is something worth recommending to anyone! (4/5/2017)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Propeller Plane
- in about 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great For an Airplane!legocarlover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just got this at my nearest Lego store. The build was average in both difficulty and experience. The finished product, however, was just outstanding. I especially loved the feature of the retractable landing gear. To make it better, it is compatible with a mini figure, so you can get one [as long as their head is not too long!] and place it in the detailed cockpit, with a screen, along with a joystick and full seat. I also liked the color scheme. Overall, I very highly recommend this set for kids out there who just want to go woooooosh! with their airplanes, and adults who would like to display this.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Propeller Plane
- in about 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Propeller Plane is a Must-Buy!Mikeylangelo | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great display set that can also be played with! All three builds are very detailed, they all have their own working functions, and the color scheme is fantastic with the blend of red, white and black. The build sizes are perfect; not too big, and not too small. I liked the propeller plane the best, with the hydroplane second, and the helicopter third; the helicopter is just another generic Lego helicopter, but still is cool, and the other two have a lot of character and detail. It is also scaled for minifigures, which is a great added bonus. I highly recommend!Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Propeller Plane
- in almost 4 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good Aircraft....... With one small issuelleife15 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfJust finished this set. It was a good value for the price. However, If you want to display this aircraft as it would be coming into land, the landing gear is a tad too short to allow the Props to rotate. This is the only major issue besides the fuselage being too short for the size of the cockpit. All and all a solid product.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Propeller Plane