Play out real-life scenarios in LEGO® DUPLO® My Town: a recognizable world with modern DUPLO figures. Toddlers will love showing you their preschool day with this colorful DUPLO set, from playtime on the mat, lunch, and toileting routines to tidy-up time. Help reinforce your child’s learning and encourage early role-play skills. Includes three DUPLO figures.
- Includes three LEGO® DUPLO® figures: a preschool teacher and two children.
- Features a preschool building with an opening door, shelf, opening drawers and a toilet area with washbasin.
- Includes bricks decorated with numbers 1 to 3, a book, sandwiches, child’s drawing, toilet paper, hand soap, and a preschool sign as story starters.
- Accessory elements include a fabric play mat, two chairs, cup and a jug.
- Use the modern characters, accessories and decorated bricks to help your toddler learn 1-2-3 or practice key routines as they play.
- Let your child show you their favorite part of the preschool day—there’s so much to explore in this exciting set!
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be safe and suitable for small hands.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 2-5.
- Preschool measures over 6” (16cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- There are several My Town products to collect and play out your child’s everyday life in a recognizable LEGO® DUPLO® world.
- September 28th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0For a 3 year oldEGP17 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI bought this for a 3 year old. He LOVES it. There is so much to do. Many printed pieces. He loves that he can take it apart and add it to his other set (Spider-Man). He spends hours building, playing, rebuilding, playing, and so on.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Preschool
- February 25th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0PreschoolJessVDS |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonSuch a cute set with a fair amount of unique pieces considering the price. Love how it can help little ones get ready for what to expect when they go to real preschool by acting out stories using the set. My favourite is the teddy bear piece, I haven't gotten that in any other set yet.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Preschool
- June 7th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fuzike |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis set is really nice, my 2 year old dauthers favorite piece is the toilet. We started to potty train her, and she like to put the figurine to the toilet. But the small fabric rug is useless, she never played with that.Play Experience5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Preschool