Bring your LEGO® Technic models to life with the exciting Power Functions Motor Set. This supplementary power set comes with a medium motor, battery box, switch and a light cable with 2 bright LEDs. Power up your LEGO Technic creations!
- Power up LEGO Technic creations
- Includes a medium motor, battery box, switch and a light cable with 2 bright LEDs
- Switch and cable measures over 9” long. Switch (including orange switch) measures over 1” long and 1’ high and 1” wide. Battery measure of 2” high, 3” wide and 1” deep. M-Motor measure over 1” wide and under 1” high and 1” deep. M-Motor and cable measure over 10” long. Light cable measures over 15” long
- LEGO Technic Power Functions Motor Set works with all power function compatible LEGO building toys for creative building
- 10 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 16
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
95% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.2out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.9out of 5 stars
- in about 1 yearAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Let The Fun Begin...gresmandoodle | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!This set is very useful and a lot better than the old 9v motors. The set enables you to make your creations move with the latest LEGO movement technology. This set includes all you need to start your way into the Power Functions world and to bring your LEGO creations to live. However, I think that some extra pieces would be useful...Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions Motor Set
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Midget | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonBought for my son to power his technic pick-up truck. He loves the function capabilities the truck has now. Highly recommended for anything else that can be powered by this product.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions Motor Set
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great functionality!Residentof221BBakerStreet | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set leaves absolutely nothing to be desired. I have used it to power lights in a MOC (My Own Creation) Batcave, 1800s House, and other things. There is nothing wrong with it at all. This is a great buy!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions Motor Set
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very useful for beginnersPowerMinerMaster | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA very useful set for beginners. Goes very well with other Lego Power Functions pieces such as the IR Receiver + Speed Remote Control, XL-Motor. I hope to someday use it with the Servo Motor.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions Motor Set