Experience the iconic Porsche 911 GT3 RS with this authentic LEGO® Technic replica. Inside the box you’ll discover a special collector’s book chronicling the history of LEGO Technic and Porsche GT cars, together with 4 original-design rims bearing the RS emblem. The sets of elements are boxed, and the building sequence gives an insight into the real-life vehicle’s assembly process. The model features detailed, orange bodywork, red suspension springs, detailed headlights, taillights, brake calipers and rims with low-profile tires. The accessible cockpit features a detailed dashboard, working gearbox, steering wheel with gearshift paddles, racing seats and a glove compartment containing a unique serial number. Functions include opening doors and hood with storage compartment and suitcase, and an opening rear lid that houses a detailed flat 6 engine with moving pistons. This 1:8 scale model has been designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Build a recreation of the ultimate Porsche, featuring true-to-life orange body work, red suspension springs, headlights and taillights and low-profile tires
- Includes a special collector’s book chronicling the history of LEGO Technic and Porsche GT cars
- LEGO Technic building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 6” high, 22” long and 9” wide
- 2704 pieces – For boys and girls ages 16 and up
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 16th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Spent a lot of time but worth it!KamCheung | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI would rather describe it as an artwork. Really impressive by the curve outside and the gears and engine inside. But something need to be mentioned is that the PDK gearbox sequence is wrong. Also, the double engagement of PDK occurs frequently which can totally stop the gears from functioning. It's a disappointing flaw. If you want to own this model and have a better functional chasis, you may need to search for some fan-made improvement (e.g., on Eurobricks forum). Thankfully we have talented designer in LEGO group AND talented fans all over the world. Together we may see more extrodinary models.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- January 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun Build and a Beautiful ModelMikeStatenIslandNY | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter having a great experience building the Bugotti Technic set, and being thoroughly happy with all aspects of that model, I was looking at YouTube and saw the Porsche GT3 ST set which is also 1/8 scale. I wanted to relive the challenge and enjoyment of the Bugotti. Since the Porsche GT3 RS is retired, I ordered from another on-line retailer, and this set did not disappoint. It was a great experience putting this model together and noting the differences between the Porsche and Bugotti such as the paddle shifters versus the PDK system; as well as the different versions of the “marriage” phase of the build in both models. The instruction book contained great images and information about the Porsche, and it is also great to have two great 1/8 models on display. I am very glad I had the opportunity to get this Porsche GT3 RS set and I look forward to Lego’s next supercar model in the same scale. These two models have made a collector out of me!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- January 1st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth the money!Mazer36 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI can't believe how much detail and effort the lego designers put in this set, taking three years to develop! I had such an amazing experience putting the 4 speed transmission together, then continuing with the interior, after the body work of the Porsche. You get an code ingraved in a 1 X 4 white tile that give you special access to a certificate and pictures. Without any mortors or anything in the way, they could've add HOG steering as a option to the builder but, I really wish they could've make this an RC because there is plenty room to add a servo and a XL mortor. I'm still completely satisfied with the product although it lacks some features it should've had!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 13 hrs 48 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- June 6th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0For Technic fans looking for a real challengeLukuan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter turning 18 and saving enough money, I treated myself to one of the lego sets I could never have as a child. It took many hours over several days to finish this build. The unboxing experience is second to none; the presentation of the set is incredible. The manual contains some information on history of Porsche and the process of manufacturing, but it is mostly bubbly praise about the company and the car. There are some pretty cool pictures of the manufacturing process though, and is much more interesting to read than most other lego manuals. Instructions are as clear as always. The first box builds the chassis, drivetrain, and transmission. This is by far the most rewarding part of the build. Engineers at Lego and Porsche have really outdone themselves here, and I spent a couple hours just trying to figure out how the gears interacted with each other and how all the mechanisms in the car functioned. It is true that the transmission shifts from 1st to 3rd to 2nd to 4th gear, but Lego has claimed that this was an intentional design. Whether you want to switch it for it to be correct is up to you. Every bit and piece has a purpose. Finding those purposes was a fun learning experience. The next three boxes mainly focus on building components of the frame, the parts that make the technic skeleton a Porsche 911 GT3 RS instead of just a mass of gears. The designers at Lego really thought outside the box for this one, using panels and pieces in ways that I've never seen before. Even though models like the Tower Bridge or Opera House have many more pieces, many steps are tedious replication of one part. With the Porsche 911 GT3, You are never asked to build the same part over more than twice. Every page is a different step, and the build does not ever get boring or too repetitive. Really what you are spending $300 on is not the final product, but the build experience itself, which is presented in several handsome boxes and guided by a clearly written, colorful manual for many hours of non repetitive fun. If you are looking for a 1:8 model of the Porsche 911 GT3 that is an impeccable replica of the real car for display, this set is not for you. This set does make for a very cool display piece, but it is not a perfect model of the real car. If you enjoy challenging Lego builds and want to see new Technic mechanisms never before used, start saving some money. If you can't save $300 dollars, a great alternative is the 24 hours race car. Thanks for reading my review! If you would like, I have posted a picture of my car's serial number which will get you some pretty cool wallpapers and posters at lego.com/technic.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 18 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 GT3 RS