VIP-Only Online Car MeetBe there as Porsche and LEGO® designers introduce the new LEGO Porsche 911. Not a VIP? Join today!
Build the ultimate getaway car
Models of perfection
Move the steering, gearshift, emergency brake and tilting seats.
Includes real spoiler integrated into the engine cover.
Features a classic rear-mounted, air-cooled flat-six engine.
Remove the Targa's roof and store easily under front hood.
Roll with it
Targa model features iconic roll bar.
Includes three unique license plates and Porsche logo.
Turbo or Targa?Drive legendary performance and iconic design with the new LEGO® Porsche 911.
Make your getawayImmerse yourself in a thrilling building project with this detailed replica of the awesome Porsche 911.
Uncompromising style. Unlimited fun.With a wealth of authentic details, the new 911 is the perfect way to celebrate your passion for Porsche.
Model good looksThe Porsche 911 is a true passion project for the LEGO® design team, who have created two stunning models in one set to captivate LEGO fans and classic car lovers alike.
Celebrate the unmistakable style of Porsche with this fantastic building challenge as you create your own classic, collectible car with the LEGO® Porsche 911 (10295) model kit. Choose to build either the Turbo model with its turbocharged engine or the Targa with its iconic Targa bar and a removable roof that stores under the hood.
Build your favorite Porsche 911
Both the Turbo and the Targa model cars feature authentic Porsche 911 details like the iconic front and rear bumpers, angled headlights, printed logo and number plates. And the interior is just as impressive with working steering, gearshift, emergency brake, tilting seats and a dark-orange-and-nougat color scheme.
A building project for you
The LEGO Porsche 911 is part of a collection of buildable model kits for adults. From classic collectible cars to detailed buildings, these LEGO sets are the perfect way to escape everyday life with an immersive building project.
- Escape from the everyday with this thrilling building project. The LEGO® Porsche 911 (10295) model car building kit is the perfect set for adults looking for their next hands-on project.
- Explore all the Porsche 911 features including the rear-mounted, air-cooled flat-six engine, working steering, gearshift, emergency brake and tilting seats.
- Which will you choose to build? The Turbo model with its turbocharged engine or the Targa with a removable roof that can be stored under the hood.
- The Porsche 911 Turbo model car features a wide rear axle, an integrated spoiler, plus a turbocharged engine complete with intercooler.
- The Porsche 911 Targa model car includes a removable roof that fits in the hood plus the iconic Targa bar with rear glass behind the driver.
- Designed especially for classic car fans and Porsche enthusiasts, this advanced building kit comes with coffee-table-style instructions with inspirational design details.
- This Porsche 911 collectible car model measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 13.5 in. (35 cm) long and 6 in. (16 cm) wide.
- Looking for the best gift for a classic car fan? This Porsche 911 collectible buildable model kit is a great choice. It’s designed especially for adult LEGO® fans who appreciate stunning design.
- LEGO® building bricks are manufactured from high quality materials. They’re consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- With LEGO® pieces, safety and quality come first. That’s why they’re rigorously tested so you can be sure that the model is as robust as it is beautiful.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The 4 Versions of the Porsche 911Adso222 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great build especially for those who don’t like stickers all the required parts are pre printed so no stickers. The instruction manual is quit cool printed on black pages which work well as most of the parts are in white, it also as bits about the car such as the Targa could have been named the Flori. Only found one small error in the manual on step 12 of the Turbo build shows the printed window being placed next to the black 1x1 bricks should be placed next to the 1x1 white bricks at the other end of the 1x8 plate otherwise the manual is very easy to follow. There are some new pieces besides the new body panels there are some 2x4 tiles with rounded corners and some 1x1 2/3 angled plates I’ve not used before, also there are 2 sets of wheel hubs one set of black and one set of silver as used for the Ford Mustang. After you finish building the contents of bag 7 you have a chose to use either bags 8 and 9 to build the Turbo version of the car or bags 8 and 10 to build the Targa version of the car, whichever one you decide to build you will end up with one bag of parts not used and this is where the manual ends. Alternatively you can combine bags 8,9 and 10 to build 2 further models the Classic none Turbo 911 or the Turbo Targa as demonstrated by Mike Psiaki the designer, either way I have uploaded images of all 4 different styles so you can choose which one you would prefer to build.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911
- March 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Proper PorscheSmudge860 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAt first I wasn’t too keen on the instructions being on black pages (I’m partially colour blind) but once I got to grips with it I enjoyed the build. I loved that you had a choice of which version you wanted to finish up with. Once completed the car looks fantastic, a very realistic reproduction, it’s not too boxy unlike the DB5 (I hope Lego revisit that model) all in all I highly recommend this buildPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911
- March 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love seeing the 911 in expert Lego formAlexPB | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a really well thought-out build, and I really appreciated how detailed and creatively everything is put together. Something that I think they really did well is the proportions - it really gives it the classic 911 feel. This makes me really excited for seeing what Lego has in store for any future vehicles.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911
- March 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Fun Build!SeanC | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my 2nd Creator Expert build (1st was the Mustang), and I must say, I really enjoyed it. Instructions were easy to follow, and the finished product is absolutely stunning. I went with the Turbo, and I plan to enjoy it for a little, before rebuilding it into the Targa. I didn’t look at the rest of the instruction booklet, but from what I’ve read, I don’t think there are any set directions for the conversion from one to the other, so I’ll just read the Turbo steps in reverse, then just do the Targa steps. So in conclusion, I love it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911