Explore the wonder!The first pop-up book using LEGO bricks.
LEGO IDEAS POP-UP STORYBOOK
Easy to use!
Open and close the book without taking the model apart.
Little Red Riding Hood!
See Granny’s cottage spring to life.
Great for roleplay!
Reenact the famous tales or create your own versions.
Change the stories!
Quick and easy to switch out the models.
Jack and the Beanstalk!
See the beanstalk climb to the sky.
Fun for the family!
Build and share together.
Includes classic characters!Features Granny, Wolf, Little Red Riding Hood and Giant minifigures and Jack microfigure.
Build, play and display the classic fairy tales Little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstalk with LEGO® Ideas 21315 Pop-up Book! This first-ever buildable pop-up book made from LEGO bricks opens to reveal the famous scene of grandmother’s forest cottage featuring opening door, bed and kitchen area. Recreate the scene when Little Red Riding Hood meets the wolf or swap out grandmother's cottage for the scene of the giant's castle in the clouds. This collectible toy features enough bricks to build both scenes or you can even build a scene of your own and makes a perfect creative gift. This LEGO set includes a booklet with a short history of pop-up books, a condensed history of each fairy tale in the set, as well as information about its fan designers and LEGO designers.
- Includes 4 new-for-November-2018 LEGO® minifigures: Little Red Riding Hood, Grandmother, the Wolf, and the Giant. Also includes 1 new-for-November-2018 microfigure: Jack.
- First pop-up book in LEGO® history features 2 different LEGO fairy tale stories: Little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstalk.
- Build and display or recreate your own stories from 2 classic fairy tales with this imagination toy.
- This LEGO® Ideas set features enough bricks to build both fairy tales in the set or you can even build your own scene.
- Includes a booklet featuring building instructions, a brief history of pop-up books, a short history of the 2 fairy tales in the set, plus information about this amazing classic fairy tale’s fan designers and LEGO® designers.
- Pop-up book measures over 7” (20cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide when closed, and over 11” (28cm) wide when open.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 17th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Enchanting and ExpandableKory | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe assembly of this book and the two pop-up stories in the set is an especially engaging experience. A playfully designed instruction book showcases the fan designers and LEGO designers of the set, and gives a little history on pop-up books. Using hinges and swivels, the pop-up mechanic is expertly pulled off in brick form and is just as fascinating. The two story inserts are playful in design, highly interactive, and they spark new ideas. They demonstrate two uses of scale; Red Riding Hood has a pop-up cottage, and Jack & the Beanstalk has a pop-up mountain valley village in micro-scale, and a rising beanstalk in the background. The mechanical movement is impressive yet simple. These inserts give rise to more ideas for pop-up vignettes. I recently finished designing my own Star Wars scene insert and since the ideas are endless, so might be my own collection of custom story inserts.November 19, 2018Keith, Customer ServiceThanks for sharing your review! It's great to hear that this set inspired you to create your own pop-up vignettes to put inside the book. The LEGO® Star Wars™ inspired design you shared is impressive and I hope you continue to customize the set with more stories!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pop-Up Book
- June 29th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Pop Up Books!!RichK323 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe only Lego model I have ever bought two of upon release. Always loved pop up books and these are no exception. I built one and my wife the other. Always find the builds captivating and the finished product impressive.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pop-Up Book
- January 29th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0What Big Eyes You Have!Kimber923 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my introduction to Lego Kits. Oh my! So much fun. Loved getting to read all about the development and background of this set and I really enjoyed doing it. I marveled at the mechanism of the popup! So great! And it is two books in one. Though I am partial to Red Riding Hood, the beanstalk is amazingly constructed!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pop-Up Book
- December 27th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Awesome set, but one critiqueJennifergwl | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love everything about this set. I think it's such a great idea and in fact I hope that LEGO will create some mini sets to change out the story in the book in the future. Because I like it so much and think that all the stops were pulled out for this set except for a couple of areas, I am going to be extra critical... LEGO, I feel like you could have sprung for some more dark green bricks. Instead using black in places where you can see the color on the front and back covers in two spots and along the bottom, the green really would have made this 100%. I swapped out the two black 1x1 bricks with the two studs that could be seen on the front and back for green ones and in the spaces that were left empty because I stole the green ones from, I put in a couple of gray ones that I had (those are hidden by the large plates on the front and back cover. However they can be seen when the book is open. A better alternative, though. However along the bottom where there are black 1x2 bricks with front facing studs, I had to leave them because I don't have dark green ones in my collection of LEGO. Is it really terrible? No, but this and one other set are my absolute favorite sets ever so I was being really picky. Really awesome that it made it into the LEGO Ideas line and so thrilled to have it :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Pop-Up Book