Shoot music videos at the LEGO® Friends Pop Star TV Studio with the film camera and clapper board. There are sliding backgrounds and various props to create the best set. Reverse the stage to film Livi's acceptance speech at an awards ceremony. Includes a Livi mini-doll figure.
- Includes a Livi mini-doll figure.
- Features a TV Studio with steps up to the reversible set featuring an awards ceremony on one side and a music video set with changing background function on the other.
- Includes a buildable film camera, adjustable spotlights, speakers and a monitor.
- Accessory elements include a microphone, clapper board, 2 water jets and an award.
- Slide a different background across and choose the props to change the set for the music video.
- Turn the set around to host an awards ceremony where Livi is nominated.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6 -12.
- This set includes 194 bricks.
- TV Studio measures over 5” (14cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- April 6th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good PiecesI would recommend this to a friend!There are many things that I will applaud in this set. 1. Great color for the 16 x 16 plate. It works great for this set, and MOCs. 2. The stickers that go on the flag elements to represent the spotlight reflectors are awesome. 3. The two black lattice tower elements give the set a real stage feel. 4. There is a function where you can spin the stage. Over all, this is a nice little set and keep it up Lego! --ForestCity1Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pop Star TV Studio
- July 20th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0What I need in a StageI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAbout 1/6 of my mini dolls are going to be musicians and maybe more in the future. For many Lego Friends fans, Livi is the only musician in their set, so the Show Stage would work wonders. Unfortunately, I am not one of them--I have mini dolls based off of Emma from The Wiggles and two out of four of her female predecessors. Hopefully, I can add the other two to my collection and maybe more in the future. I can easily change the backgrounds and customize a 2x4 tile with the musician/band name. That said, the backgrounds are pretty universal. At maximum, you would need two pieces (2x4 tile and a panel) to modify the stage for another performer vs. 17 at MINIMUM for the Show Stage! So I could still play with my other performers without too much hassle. I would recommend this set for builders who can't afford the Show Stage or someone who (like me and a friend of a brick specialist) has more than one performer in their collectionPlay Experience5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pop Star TV Studio
- March 21st, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Many great design elementsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set had a lot of good parts and looked good as a whole. The plate is sturdier than a baseplate. Its bottom pattern is different from smaller plates, probably to manage the size. I particularly liked the spotlights. The black stickers blended in well with the black background. The scaffolding is a part I've seen before, but not often. The speakers are a common design in Friends music sets, but I like the color scheme here and using a jumper plate to angle them. That being the same color as the base means it blends in well. The podium and trophy reminds me of 30205 Pop Star Red Carpet in a good way. The 1x2x5 in transparent blue is striking from both sides and works for either. The mechanism turns fairly smoothly. The giant water jets are cool either foreground or background. For production reasons, it makes sense to use a flame mold in a different color. I liked having some detail and working movement on the camera cart. As usual, I had no trouble following set instructions. It's often a bit hard to align stickers, but especially so for the recessed white panel here.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Pop Star TV Studio