Get glammed up in the foldout Pop Star Dressing Room! Livi the pop star has a big show tonight and Emma is her stylist. Help Emma choose an amazing outfit for Livi to wear on stage, then sit Livi down at the vanity desk to have her hair done. Which style and accessories will you choose tonight? Then it’s time to relax before the performance. Fold the dressing room back to create a special doggy pampering area for Livi’s Dalmatian, Cookie. Put him in his doggy bed with a bone while Livi sits on the sofa to read some fan mail. The show is about to start, so put the finishing touches to Livi’s makeover, take a glamorous fabric skirt from the hangers and dress Livi with it. Now, she really looks like a superstar! Includes Livi the pop star and Emma mini-doll figures, plus Cookie the Dalmatian.
- Includes Livi the pop star and Emma mini-doll figures plus Cookie the Dalmatian
- Features a foldout Dressing Room with opening door, vanity desk with mirror, swivel chair, clothing rail with hangers, tilting full-length mirror, sofa, opening mini-fridge element, functioning mailbox and a doggy bed
- Accessory elements include electric blue and pink wigs, hair accessories, 3 fabric skirts, beauty product containers, flowers, fan mail, fruit, bottle, magazine and a bone for Cookie
- Fold open the Dressing Room to display the different areas
- Choose your favorite skirt and take it off the hanger
- Try different skirts and hair colors on Livi to make the perfect show outfit
- Fold out the Dressing Room to create a pampering area for Cookie the Dalmatian pup
- Pick up the fan letter in the mailbox and read it on the sofa with a drink
- Combine with the 41105 Pop Star Stage Show to create the whole concert experience
- Pop Star Dressing Room (unfolded) measures over 3” (10cm) high, 14” (38cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 20th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great introduction to the Pop Star subthemeAlanFromRoc | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was interested in this set because the theme reminded me of my Lady Gaga phase. The dog is a cute touch by itself and reminds me of hers. The arch looked novel. It got me interested in more of the series. I love the packaging. The contours on the end and the shinier printing in some places stand out. I can open one end without destroying the box. This was the first set with numbered bags I built, which really does help organize. I wish the instructions laid flat. It was cute to show a minidoll opening the set. Much of this also goes for other LEGO packaging and instructions. There were a lot of cool pieces, but many small or limited use ones. I like the more realistic look of Friends minis, though I wish they would stay put sitting down, and it was a bit hard to attach both skirt tabs. It was fun and not too easy or hard to build, but I have some minor problems with the design. Overall, the mirror area was too crowded, especially with pick up and put down of items in the finished space. Why couldn't the cabinet have two drawers? I ended up with a lot of loose accessories. The chair can't turn fully with the cabinet in the way and the counter immediately above it. I decided to move the chair one stud to the left and raise the counter by one plate. I would have liked more color on the chair. The back wall used multiple small pieces where fewer large ones would have fit. I especially would've liked some 2x2 corners instead of more 1x1's and 1x2's. The stickers could be hard to align. When folded, the model was easy to carry and looked good when not in use. The different ways of unfolding should expand play options.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Pop Star Dressing Room
- September 18th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Loved the detailsLegomum28 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter's grandmother brought this for my daughters birthday. As soon as she got the chance she opened the box, got out the instructions and started building it. This was her first "pop star themed" lego set and she loved the new character Livi and her cute puppy, Cookie. Overall it was a good set, with good details and snazzy colours.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Pop Star Dressing Room
- July 30th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I love Lego Friendssupplum | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThank you Lego for making sets for girls. Now I have sets to play with. I like the rockstar theme. it is a great toy to build and then play withPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pop Star Dressing Room
- August 5th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0meh26eagle | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I like Lego friends even though I'm a dude. The only reason I buy it is for new mold pieces. I like how Lego does a lot more for the girls and pay attention to the details.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 33 minsWas this helpful?55Pop Star Dressing Room