Police Truck ChasePolice Truck Chase553.
Join the LEGO® City police force and catch the crook, featuring Easy to Build models including a police truck with holding cell, roadblock with swinging gate, plus a motorbike for the crook and a jewel element. LEGO Juniors sets are age-appropriate build and play experiences for children 4-7. Includes two minifigures.
- Includes two minifigures: a police officer and a crook.
- Features a police truck and a motorbike.
- Police truck features a holding cell in the back that opens from the top with space for a minifigure and a roadblock with a swinging gate.
- Motorbike includes space for a minifigure.
- Set up the roadblock to stop the crook and lock him in the truck.
- Accessory elements include a jewel, handcuffs and a walkie-talkie.
- With bigger pieces and a simple guide, these Easy to Build models get kids building and playing quickly.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for children 4-7.
- Police truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Motorbike measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Roadblock measures over 2” (6cm) wide, 1” (3cm) deep and under 1” (2cm) high.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Review by a 6 year oldEGP17 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThis review is written by my 6 year old brother. Then the spelling only, corrected by me. I like the cop truk (truck) legos. It fun to bild (build) and he can get the bad guy. The bad guy steeled (stole) that dimend (diamond). That cop chase the bad guy get the dimend (diamond) back. Me: "Why do you like legos?" Brother: "I build all the cool stuff" Me: "What is your favorite part about this set?" Brother: "The motorbike (aka motorcycle)" Me: "Why?" Brother: "The bad guy can run away super fast" Me: "How much do you like this set? On a scale 1 to 5. 5 being the best set ever. What number would you give it?" Brother: "100" Me: "..." Brother: "100 sissy 100" Me: "100. Got it" So there you go lego. You got a 100 star review ;)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Truck Chase
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice setJumbo | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I liked it a lot. I think that this set is the best from all the Juniors sets. :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55Police Truck Chase
- in about 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good setLizzymom | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy nine year old licked this quick to put together and my three year old likes the motorcycle.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Truck Chase