Lock up the crook and transport him to Prison Island in the LEGO® City Police Patrol Boat, featuring a cell with breakout function, buildable brick spotlight plus a crook's boat with an anchor and chain, plus other accessory elements. Includes 4 minifigures: a policeman, policewoman, female crook and a male crook.
- Build a police patrol boat and chase down the crooks’ escape boat!
- Use the crooks’ chain and hook to pull off the jail cell door for a breakout chase
- Includes 2 police officers, male crook, and female crook minifigures, plus accessories
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Police Boat is over 6” high, 12” long, and 3” wide. Crook boat is over 1” high, 7” long, and 2” wide
- 200 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 12 years old
- December 28th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0I want to like this setChops |Purchased for: SelfI really want to like this Lego set, but I think it suffers a couple minor flaws. First, start with the Pros: Both the boats look great Mini figures look excellent as always Boat really floats!! (If you're into that) Overall quality of bricks are excellent Now to move on to the part that I dislike about the set: I feel terrible for the prisoner who cannot even stand in his own cell. All the prisoner has in his cell is a mattress, which might be fine, had there not been a cell door for a roof. If the weather was rainy, or there were lots of waves, the prisoner would be getting soaked. Maybe the criminals were just trying to do the right thing? Also, very minor detail, 2 police escorting a prisoner without some form of weapon seems slightly strange. Overall: Set has excellent quality that we have come to love from the Lego group, I just think this set has some design features for a boat. Set still looks excellent and has many nice features and details.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Police Patrol Boat
- January 3rd, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not the Best...For a set this price I would like to see more details and more thought through features. It looks nice but is a little on the pricey side.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Police Patrol Boat
- December 29th, 2016Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0I prefer the 2011 oneI would recommend this to a friend!So, as of recent years LEGO has been rolling out police sets just about every year as a reboot to the one prior. I got the 2011 police boat for Christmas in 2012 (which I still have and love). The only reason I wanted this one was to build it the way the instructions do, but modify it to make it into a military boat and not use the stickers at all. Even without the stickers and as a full build, the Patrol boat is a disappointment. It's smaller than the 2011 one by ten or so studs, has just about the same features, and just like the 2011 one: it's very empty on the lower level. There's the jail cell, then a small area where a ladder leads to which brings you to where the minifigures drive the boat. Beneath the control area, there's absolutely nothing, but a small window where the cops can taunt the criminals they just arrested. Not even a little rest area for the cops in case they're embarking on a long journey, or a communication array with radars and computers galore. The red dinghy is what saves the set, really, because it at least is packed with little details. Nonetheless, this set is strictly not worth $50. I understand a lot of that comes from the Patrol Boat's base, but that does not change my opinion on it. I'm sorry, LEGO, but this is one disappointing set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Police Patrol Boat
- January 20th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfit was cool. i really liked it and it was a fun thing to do.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 17 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Patrol Boat