Battle the forces of the First Order with Poe's X-Wing Fighter™. This customized starfighter is packed with features, like the 4 spring-loaded shooters, 2 stud shooters, retractable landing gear, opening wings, opening cockpit with space for a minifigure and space behind for the BB-8 Astromech Droid. There’s even a loader with weapon rack, extra missiles and ammunition, and a seat for a minifigure. So climb the access ladder, strap in and get ready to recreate your own great scenes from Star Wars™: The Force Awakens! Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Poe Dameron, Resistance ground crew and a Resistance X-Wing Pilot, plus a BB-8 Astromech Droid.
- Build Poe Dameron’s signature X-Wing Fighter, featuring four spring-loaded shooters and opening wings
- Featured in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Includes Poe Dameron, Resistance ground crew, Resistance X-Wing pilot and a BB-8 Astromech Droid
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 4" high, 14" long and 12" wide with wings open, and over 3" high with wings closed
- 717 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 21st, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0I can fly anything!Polyglot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfX-Wings are the second coolest and most iconic spaceships in the Star Wars universe – after the Millennium Falcon, obviously. I personally wanted this set because both Poe Dameron and his X-Wing are really cool, and I was not disappointed. The finished ship looks great and I love the colour scheme – makes for a nice change from the usual 50 Shades of Grey! The minifigures that come with this set are fantastic! You get Poe Dameron, another Resistance X-Wing pilot, a Resistance ground crew member called Goss Toowers, and of course BB-8, Poe Dameron's loyal AstroMech droid. The minifigures all have great detailing and look fantastic. I especially love the new helmet visors. In addition to the ship itself and the minifigures, this set comes with a loader with seating, steering mechanisms and a box with extra ammunition, and a ladder to climb up to the cockpit. I am going to hang my X-Wing from the ceiling, but for display on a table or for play purposes, these accessories are great and really add to the set. I personally think the ship is accurate enough compared to the film, but I mainly just enjoy building LEGO and I'm not too fussed about the details. The rubber bands that control the wings are blue because that's the colour these Technic bands are at exactly this tension. I personally don't mind, and I wouldn't want to pay more for LEGO to manufacture bands at this tension in black just for this set. Pros: - The finished ship looks fantastic! - Great minifigures, both the selection you get and their individual detailing - The loader and ladder - Fun play features Cons: - The four engines on the back aren't secured 100% - I wish the landing gear was higher, so that the model could be displayed on a table with the S-foils locked in attack position and fully open I'd recommend this to all Star Wars Lego fans!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Poe's X-Wing Fighter™
- February 23rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Poe's T-70 X-WingGoldleaderR5 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy son and I just finished assembling my latest LEGO Star Wars, Poe Dameron’s X-Wing (75102). I also had the opportunity to compare it to my 2012 X-Wing (9493). The build was well done and compares favorably to the older X-Wing. The build of the front of the fuselage was virtually identical. Poe’s T-70 X-Wing is slightly longer and the wing (S Foil) mechanism is different and, to be honest, improved. The part count – even when taking into account the maintenance truck and ladder – is about 10% greater, but this is mostly in the wing assemblies which are larger. I am not a fan of the spring-loaded missiles (unless integrated as on the U-Wing) and removed these, adding some “spare parts” to smooth out the structure. I would recommend this model. It is for builders of moderate experience and took us about three hours to complete – but we were in no hurry.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Poe's X-Wing Fighter™
- February 23rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect for any Star Wars fans.Brigandor | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeing a fervent Star Wars fan, I always wanted to get into the Lego sets, sadly enough, I used to stumble all the time on very expensive builts. Now with ''Force Awakens'' out, this new wave has actually very decents prices and so I had to jump on the X-Wing. Glad I did. While building it I threw myself back of 10 years, it was amazing. I marked it has ''challenging'' simply because I wasn't used to Legos anymore, but you know, it's like riding a bike. It was actually quite simple, with small technicalities that makes it even more interesting. Just like my title says, I recommend it to any Star Wars lovers! (I already ordered the Millenium Falcon! :D )Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Poe's X-Wing Fighter™
- February 23rd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Enjoyable buildVroom34 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEnjoyable build overall. This was my first X Wing and though the wings are repetitive, it's really great seeing it all come together. The structure is very solid, but the four engines aren't fastened that great. The little extras make a fine little display though!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Poe's X-Wing Fighter™